nineth

"Listen to me." Wined Jimin as he slapped his Taehyung's shoulder.

"I'm playing pacman Jimin, don't interrupt." The other warned, eyes still glued to the arcade machine.

Jimin frowned, crossing his arms on his chest and cocking his hip

"Ah damn it." A curse left Taehyung's lips as he lost.

"Great now you can listen to me."Jimin beamed, a smile on his lips.

Taehyung sighed, honestly he couldn't care less about what had happened Hofuck or whatever his name was.

"so we were practicing a choreo, but he saw a mistake i made so like he came closer to me and showed it to me again, the he put his hands on my hips and like uhh!" He rambled, his hands being thrown in every direction as he spoke to further prove his point and demonstrate his point of view on the situation.

Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"How romantic..." He sarcasmed, his tone of voice completely flat.

Jimin stomped his foot.

"Why do you never listen to me when i talk about my love stories?" He pouted. "This is an important matter."

"I'm not good with relationships Jimin, why are you coming to me for advice?" Taehyung asked, shoving his hands in his pockets and displaying a cornered smile at his friend.

"Well that's normal, you only ever look out for sex, have you ever even had feelings for someone other than lust?" Jimin asked with an amused smile and a cocked eyebrow.

You have no idea. Taehyung thought as he looked down at his best friend, the colourful lights of the arcade casting beautiful lights on his face, making him even more handsome than usual.

He only shrugged at his friend, hands still in his pockets as the started to walk over to air hockey.

"Then at least be happy for your best friend when he's finding love. I'm not asking you for advice here, i just don't have a diary and you're a good listener." Jimin slapped Taehyung's arm, before fetching a coin out of his pocket to start the game.

Taehyung looked down on him and cupped his cheeks before he could bend down to put the coin in, then regretting his decision completely because damn did Jimin look kissable at that moment.

"Sorry Min-ah, now, about Kangsoek." He smiled, bottling up the warm feeling that was coiling in his chest.

"Hoseok!" Jimin corrected with yet another slap to Taehyung's arm.

A/N:

please don't hesitate to vote and comment if you liked this, it always makes me happier :)