forty sixth

"Jimin-ah!" Hoseok yelled from the other side of the field.

Said boy turned around, interrupting his conversation with one of his classmates and looking over at the boy that jogged towards him. He immediately felt insecure, grabbing onto the straps of his bag and squeezing them hard.

After what had happened with the older, he really didn't want to be alone with him.

"H-hi, Hoseok-hyung." He said. Jimin immediately noticing the bruises on his face.

His jaw was a little bruised, purples hues going from his ear almost down to his chin, his cheek was red and swollen as well, a small band aid under his eyes.

"Hey. I was wondering if maybe you'd want to come to my dorm tonight, you know, for round two?" He said, a smirk on his face.

Jimin's hand tightened around his strap.

"a-about that hyung. I-i don't think i want to be your uhm, fuckbuddy." Jimin hesistated.

Hoseok's eyes widened, going back to his fight with Taehyung earlier.

"Oh, okay." He simply said, and for some reason Jimin was a little disappointed he hadn't been fought for.

Hoseok started walking away, leaving Jimin a little lost and somewhat sad, before he quickly turned around, running back to Jimin.

"Hey Jimin, uh.. Do you like, like me?" He asked, scratching the back of his head.

Jimin's eyes widened.

"Who told you that?" He asked, voice breathy.

"So it's true. Oh god Jimin i'm so sorry. I really didn't mean to, i only wanted to f- oh my god i'm-"

"Who told you that?" Jimin repeated, voice suddenly stiff

Hoseok looked down, not really sure if he could devogue the information.

"Taehyung did."

And suddenly, Jimin felt the most betrayed he had ever been. How could he? How could Taehyung be such a dick?

His world was spinning, not even paying attention to Hoseok for the first time in two months. Only thinking about, Taehyung.

Hadn't Yoongi said he was in love with him? Then was Taehyung trying to ruin his potential relationship? But then again, Hoseok wasn't interested in him, but, it was still so embarrassing to have his feelings outed like that.

So he ran.

A/N:

thanks for reading!

how do you like the story so far?