sixty second

"I think you're right Jungkook, i'll go talk to him;" Jimin smiled.

"You go boy!" jungkook cheered as he taped Jimin's shoulder in encouragement.

Jimin had been checking how he looked for the past hour in the mirror endlessly fixing his blue hair for it fall perfectly on his forehead, also taking care of his skin, his lips and his look. Wearing a sweater Taehyung had given him two years ago, the light blue hair complimenting his hair quite well.

He trotted towards the other's dorm in his black skinny jeans, getting a few looks on the way.

In front of Taehyung's door was when he started getting nervous, because fuck he hadn't seen him in so long and they really hadn't parted on such good terms.

After a little bit of fiddling with his fingers in hesitation, he knocked.

There was a little bit of shuffling in the apartment, before the door was unlocked and opened.

Jimin's breath caught in his throat.

He didn't remember Taehyung to be this attractive before.

His heart started beating in his ears, and his stomach churned.

First of all, Taehyung had midnight black hair, and he looked so hot it was upsetting, his bangs were long, falling over his eyes slightly, his skin was a little paler than the usual, making the red of his lips pop out more.

His face was breathtaking, and Jimin really felt weird feeling these things for Taehyung.

On top of everything, he was shirtless, yet again, showing off his toned body and thin collar bones, only then did Jimin notice the bright red hickies that littered the skin of his neck.

"Is this urgent?" Taehyung asked, deep voice making Jimin shiver, looking down at Jimin with the coldest  stare the other had ever seen on him. "i have a girl over."

Jimin was startled, momentarily feeling everything around him spin as his eyes widened.

"I-i I just wanted to talk." He stuttered, looking at his feet.

"I'm busy." Taehyung spat, closing the door.

Jimin stood there,mouth slightly hung open as he stared at closed door a few centimeters from his face.

The slam of the door echoed in his mind,and he couldn't help but reminisce Taehyung's cold gaze, as well as hickeys on his neck.

Why did it hurt so bad?

Perhaps it was because he had believed someone loved him, after being seemingly unlikable for 21 years of life and this person just slammed a door in his face so heartlessly. Or maybe it was because as much as he tried to console himself, he knew all of this was his fault.

Had he not been so stupidly whipped for Hoseok to the point of losing his critical thinking and asking his best friend to have sex with him; had he not said such hard words to someone he cared for so dearly;  had he listened to Jungkook and Yoongi and even Taehyung himself; had he not been such an idiot...

Maybe things wouldn't be where they were now.

Tears stung at Jimin's eyes as he suddenly took in a deep breath. The salty taste soon tickled the side of his mouth and soon he found himself sobbing in front of his best friend's door.

He brought his hands up to his eyes, trying to wipe away his sorrow with the hem of his light grey sweater, remembering how he had got it in the first.

The memory of his best friend making him cry even harder.