fifty fifth

"Taehyung! You're back!" Said lalisa with a large smile as she wrapped an arm around his shoulder, bringing him in small hug.

"Hey Lalisa." He greeted, a small empty smile on his chapped lips.

Taehyung had changed quite a lot in the week he had been absent, the main difference being the huge shift in his hair, that was now a shiny black. He had new glasses as well, now having thin silver rimmed glasses, matching his silver earrings from which dangled a tear shaped pearl.

His skin looked paler, and his hair was a lot longer.

yet he still looked so handsome.

"You want to come to my dorm after our studio session? I have pizza we can heat up."

"Sure." Taehyung answered, taking off his shirt as to not stain it and leaving him in his old ripped and stained jeans.

Lalisa's eyes scanned the pale skin of his back as his muscles shied when he placed the large canvas against the wall.

She watched his dull eyes, feeling a rush of empathy rush through her.

Hesitating, she took a few steps forward, placing one of her hands on his bare back, making him jump.

"You're really tempting right now." She admitted, eyes looking up at him from under her lashes with a naughty glint in them, a smirk pulling at her lip.

Taehyung's eyes were wide as he looked at her in complete shock.

Lalisa slowly backed him up against the wall of the small corner they often shared, one of her hands next to his head on the wall, the other tracing her finger in his naked chest.

Her hand was snatched by Taehyung's who looked at her with a serious gaze in his eyes.

"What are you doing?" He asked pulling her finger away from his skin.

"I like you, Taehyung." She simply said, smiling.

Taehyung's eyes widened for the second time, looking at her completely dumbfounded.

"You're a great friend Taehyung, and I can't help but imagine what it would be to be be more than that." She continued, pressing her body closer to his own.

"I-" Taehyung tried, pushing her away slightly.

"I know you're in love with Park Jimin, I don't mind, as a friend, I want to help you get over him." She smiled tenderly, her hand softly stroking his cheek.

"What the hell is up with you." He whispered, looking in her eyes to try and find a magical explanation to all  this mess.

"I-" she hesitated. "I want to make you happy Taehyung" she finally managed, smiling brightly at him. "Please concider my offer."

À/N:

thanks for reading!