4.) Walk of Shame

KINGSTON
Jan. 30th

"Have you thought about marriage?" Autumn asked as we sat in her living room watching this damn Twilight movie.

"Nah, it ain't my thing," I answered.

She looked at me with a raised brow. Tilting her head slightly, I knew she was about to hit me with some dumb shit. "So what the hell you think we're doing?"

Here she goes.

"Man don't even start, you always do dis," I stressed, picking up my phone.

"Nah I'ma start, what the hell do you think we're doing? Just playing house with no actual title?"

Ignoring her, I read over Keenan's message.

"Man stop playing wit me," I grumbled when she snatched my phone and tossed it on the floor.

"YOU stop playing with me Kingston, I'm not finna be playing house with your ass when you don't wanna get married. You wasting my fucking time!" She yelled, pressing her finger into my head.

I ain't got time for this bullshit.

"Bruh, stop touching me."

"Or what? Huh? Do you think you can just come over, eat my shit and stay over when you feel like it but not put a ring on it? You must be smoking dick!"

Taking a deep breath, I respectfully moved her back when she got in my face. Standing, I grabbed my keys and headed for the door, "Man I'm gone, you trippin'."

"Nah," she grabbed my arm, "Don't run nigga, we ain't done talking yet."

"I'm done with dis shit," I opened the door just for her to reach over and push it closed. "Dawg..." I began then pinched the bridge of my nose. "Autumn quit playing with me man."

"Fuck you! My mama was right about your broke ass! Don't want anything out of life but people to eat off of. Floatin' ass nigga, get the fuck out!" She spat pushing me.

"That's what tha' fuck I was trying to do." I replied opening the door.

"We've been together how long and you wanna hit me with this shit?" She asked getting in my face and I stepped back. "You knew from the jump you ain't have marriage in yo heart but yet yo ass played with my feelings and led me on!"

"I never led you on. You tried to rush shit and I told you what it was. You can't get mad at tha' fact dat I don't want to get married... it ain't me... you ain't tha' type."

Her eyes grew watery and her lips balled. Before I could even blink she smacked the shit out of me.

"Get the fuck out you ungrateful, dog-ass bitch of a man. Find somebody else to use, you dirty ass, broke ass bastard. Can't believe I ev—"

Before she even finished, I walked out of her house fuming. I don't put my hands on women, but Lord knows if I were a girl for a split second her ass would be dead.

Ungrateful ass broad.

Can't believe I even stuck it out this long with her stupid ass. I knew I should've listened to my mama.