19.) Another date?

KINGSTON
July 23rd

"Come on ma, two more

"Come on ma, two more." King encouraged, he and Renae were working out together but she was having trouble with doing 100 sit-ups.

"Ninety-eight is enough." She mumbled laying back fanning herself as she panted.

"You had no pro'lem wit doing dem luh ass squats." He stated and she laughed.

"You had no problem with watching." She countered sitting up and he smirked. "I mean you are my girl... and I'm a man, so of course I'ma look."

"And get a feel in?" She questioned raising a brow and he chuckled.

"What else did you want me to do? You scared of da dick."

"It's not actually that." She spoke picking up her Gatorade bottle.

"Are you afraid of me triggering something?" He asked sitting in front of her, opening his legs, he pulled her forward and she opened her legs placing them on top of his.

"Being close like this does something to me." She admitted as she placed her drink down.

"Trust me, I want to go there with you but I'm scared of things getting crazy on my end." She told him.

"Did you forget I'm still a virgin?"

Chuckling, he shook his head.

"Nah, I didn't, but those luh dance stunts you be pulling says otherwise." He replied then laughed when she hit his arm.

"It's how I express myself, don't act like you don't like it." She stated and he pulled at his chin hair grinning.

"I wouldn't want you doing it any other way." He spoke licking over his lips and she laughed.

"Because you get a free show correct?"

"More like a private show." He corrected and they both laughed.

"I can't stand you." She replied tracing his Medusa-like tattoo. "So you don't love me?" He asked leaning back and she shrugged keeping her eyes on his tattoo.

She wasn't so good at just coming out and saying "I love you" like he was.

"Still can't say it huh?" He asked a little hurt.

"I don't know how." She admitted. "I'm scared King."

"Of me?" He asked making her look at him.

"No... look at the stuff I've been through, everyone I ever loved has hurt me in some type of way and never owned up to what they've done. I don't think you would actually hurt me, but I can't put myself through that anymore. You're the only one I fully trust, I just hope you can give me time." She told him.

"I can do dat." He replied grabbing her hand.

"You know I love you right?" He asked looking down at her wrist.