46.) Missing You

RENAE
November 20th (4am)

"What you doing up?" King asked when Renae walked into the bathroom and hugged him from behind.

He got back an hour ago from doing a few runs with Malik.

"I couldn't sleep." She answered placing a kiss on his bare back then stood on her tiptoes and bit down on his shoulder gently.

"You missed me didn't you?" He asked rubbing lotion on his face while she kissed on him.

"Mhm." She hummed moving her hand down his wet torso, brushing her hands over his abs, she placed her hand inside his towel and grabbed his dick.

Chuckling softly, he washed his hands and stared at her through the mirror.

"All you gotta do is ask ma." He reminded and she smirked kissing on his neck.

"Can you take care of me?" She asked softly removing her hand from inside his towel.

Turning around, King picked her up causing her to instantly wrap her legs around his waist.

"I've been slipping haven't I?" He asked walking into the room and she nodded wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I can fix dat." He assured laying her back and connected their lips.

Cupping his face, she pulled him in deeper allowing their heads to move in sync slowly as his hands roamed her body and lifted her legs.

She wore one of his large shirts to bed with nothing underneath, easier access for him.

Letting the towel fall, King slipped his tongue inside her mouth and explored it slowly as he pulled her body towards his and carefully eased himself inside her.

Moaning into the kiss, Renae pulled back and sucked in a breath as he thrusted into her slowly.

Removing the shirt from his body, he gripped her hips and moved her towards the middle of the bed and pushed deeper inside her.

Tilting her head back, she whimpered softly as she wrapped her legs around him.

"Fuck." He grunted burying his face in the crook of her neck.

"Shit." He cursed holding himself inside her as he tried to clear his head.

"What's wrong?" She asked nervously.

"Nothing... Fuck!" He growled holding her waist as he shot off inside her.

"What da fuck was dat?" He asked disappointed in himself and she smiled shyly.

"Did you just cum?" She asked and he laughed softly.

"I guess I missed you more than I thought." He answered lifting up and stared down at her.

"Don't be mad at me for dat."

"I'm not, are you ok?" She asked and he smirked. "I'm cool ma." He assured before connecting their lips again as he resumed his pace.