14.) 911

KINGSTON'S Place

"What's up?" Kingston asked pulling Renae into him not putting 2 and 2 together yet.

Before Renae or Malik could speak, Keenan stepped into the house and sent a blow into King's face almost hitting Renae in the process.

Renae screamed, "KEENAN STOP!" She yelled trying to break the fight up when Kingston body-slammed him.

Both fighting like strangers on the street, Renae looked back at Malik for help.

"Don't just stand there!" She yelled shoving him back.

Seeing that he was of no help, she took it upon herself to get between the two.

Catching King's arm before he connected with Keenan's jaw again, she used her short frame and stood in front of him giving Keenan no choice but to get back.

"What da fuck is your problem?!" King yelled about to move Renae out the way to get him again but she used what little strength she had and backed him up into the wall.

"That's my fucking cousin nigga! Are you dumb?" Keenan asks removing his shirt ready to go another round.

Shaking his head, Malik tossed King's stuff on his sofa and stood in front of Keenan.

"Cousin?" King asked furrowing his brows, looking from Keenan then to Renae, Bryson's voice began to echo in his ears.

"Zuri no!"

"Z what the hell is this?" Keenan asked and she looked at him confused.

"What?! How was I supposed to know?" She asked.

"Nigga we talked about her every damn day, you can't tell me you did not know!" He spat flipping the table over and King chuckled.

"I'm a grown-ass man woe, if I knew Nae was Zuri, I would've backed off." He told him.

"I can't believe this shit," Keenan stressed pushing Malik out the way.

King politely moved Renae out the way and walked up into Keenan's face.

"You know it ain't no pro'lem wit me woe." He told him and Keenan mugged him.

Looking over at Renae, he shook his head disappointedly, picking up his shirt he gave King one last look before he walked out the house.

"Library shorty," Malik mumbled then chuckled.

"Damn... what a small world." He added and King rose a brow.

"You got something you wanna say?" King asked taking a step forward and Renae blocked his path.

"Nah, this shit actually funny. Y'all niggas needa talk, that's all I'm saying." He replied then looked at Renae.

"We gon fight lil girl." He told her then slapped hands with King before he left out.

Renae picked up the chairs that they knocked over then looked over at Kingston.