32.) Spewing ignorance

RENAE
September 5th

"Are you ok with dis?" King asked Renae as they sat outside an ice cream shop sharing a bowl of strawberry and birthday cake ice cream

"The birth control? Yeah... I don't think I would want you to wear condoms, I wouldn't be able to feel you." She admitted.

They had left the Doctors about 45 minutes ago, Renae decided to get the implant in her arm afraid to take the plan b pill King got for her.

Chuckling, King placed a kiss on the back of her neck and she giggled.

"It was honestly hard for me to use a condom, my dick just wouldn't allow me." He told her, each time he put one on it tore.

He had three different king sizes and every single condom he put on broke.

"Does that usually happen?" She asked eating the ice cream.

"Nah, da condoms usually stay on." He answered truthfully and she giggled.

"Maybe your monster down there knows we're meant to be." She replied watching a few people walk by.

"Oh trust me, he knows just as well as your pussy does."

Giggling, Renae leaned back into his arms and smiled.

"I love you Kingston... I really do."

"I love you babygirl, always know dat aight?" He replied and she nodded.

"How you feel?" He asked putting his spoon down.

"About?"

"What we've been doing." He clarified.

"Oh... can I be honest?" She asked scooping more ice cream up.

"I'm listening." He assured keeping his eyes on those walking a little too close to their table.

"The first night I kept seeing their faces, like they were taunting me. I know after the whole incident I've been extremely horny and always wanting to be under you. I still feel that way now, I guess now I just always wanna be around you and if I'm being honest. I think I need you inside of me, but I'm trying to keep myself together." She admitted.

"When's da last time you had da flashbacks?" He asked.

"Just da night of your birthday, I haven't seen them after." She answered and he nodded.

"You're still in constant need of me though right?" He asked and she nodded shyly.

"I'm extremely horny, I'm not sure if I've always been like this but that was another reason for why I started dancing. It helped balance out my hormones. But now..." she paused.

"Do I sound crazy to you?" She asked and he chuckled shaking his head.

"Nah babygirl." He assured hugging her.