15.) The Big House

Virginia Beach Jailhouse

"What do you mean you won't release her?" Egypt asked the officer.

"She almost killed a young woman Mrs. Davidson, not only that.. after she was pulled from the fight she broke free and charged at them with a brick-sized rock." The officer spoke and Egypt laughed shaking her head.

"After the fact that they jumped her." She reminded.

"We won't be releasing her tonight." He stated then walked off before she could say something else.

Keenan them came from the back with Tamia cursing each of them out.

Pissed off, Egypt picked up her purse and grabbed Dajon by his shirt and pulled him outside ignoring Keenan them.

"What happened?" Bryson asked getting out the car.

"They won't release her."

"What?!" He asked raising his voice some.

Tamia walked out with Keenan, Kingston, and Malik.

"Where's Renae?" They all asked.

"They won't let her go," Dajon announced. "Come again?" King spoke cupping his ear.

"What do you mean they won't release her?" Tamia asked looking at Egypt. "They won't release her, said that she attempted to kill one of the girls that jumped her."

"Bullshit!" King snapped turning to go back inside but Malik stopped him.

"Yo mama will beat yo ass if you go up in there acting a fool." He warned and King snatched his arm from him.

Sitting down on the steps, he ran his hands down his face.

If he wouldn't have done what he did, Nae wouldn't be in the predicament she's in right now.

"We're not letting them keep her in there, now after what you told me," Tamia stated.

"What?" Keenan asked. "Grown folks business." She replied grabbing Egypt's hand and headed back inside.

The guys stood around all deep in their thoughts.

"They might try to charge her," Malik spoke and everyone gave him a look. "Don't put dat shit up in da atmosphere," King warned.

"Nigga I'm just saying what they're thinking."

"Don't say dat shit out loud then, keep it to yourself." He replied getting up and walked away to clear his mind.

Dajon walked off to follow him.

"So what exactly happened?" Bryson asked leaning on the hood of his car.

"Long story short, the girls were picking with Nae, they kept pushing her. She swung on both of the bitches and then they all jumped her. She was still holding her own with them and then that when we got to scrapping with the niggas after that shit just went crazy." Keenan explained.

"Ok, so I'll have to call my bondsman and lawyer and inform them of this because it sounds like to me those girls should be here and not Zuri," Bryson replied.

"They were honestly just picking up random folks and arrested them unc, even people that were just watching the fight they were snatching up," Malik told him and Bryson nodded.

They talked some more for about 45 more minutes until Egypt walked out crying.

"What?" Bryson asked becoming worried.

"They're gonna keep her in for the weekend." She announced then broke down.

"What?!"

**