30.) Strip Tease & Love Making

40 minutes later

The club was packed, the crowd was lit, the dancers were enjoying themselves and making money and Renae... Renae was on one.

King had taken her downstairs to a more familiar area, but she wanted to dance on the pole.

He tried to argue with her about it but that weed and alcohol had her feeling feisty.

Since it was his birthday, the owner allowed them to use one of the stages.

Rihanna's Pour It Up started playing and Renae kept her eyes on King as she walked around the pole feeling on her body in the process.

He wasn't sure if he was ok with this, but from what she did this morning to just almost an hour ago, there was no way he had plans on passing up a full show.

Wrapping her left leg around the pole, Renae spun around then lowered down into a split.

Standing, she squatted down and flipped her hair over her shoulder just as Rihanna began to sing.

Throw it up, throw it up, watch it all fall out
Pour it up, pour it up

Popping her ass, she stood up and body rolled into the pole.

Clearing his throat, King had to fix the way he was sitting.

That's how we ball out
Throw it up, throw it up, watch it all fall out

Pour it up, pour it up, that's how we ball out

Strip clubs and dollar bills, I still got my money

Holding the pole with her right hand, she placed her left hand on her knee and began to twerk as the beat dropped.

Rubbing his hands down his jeans, King leaned forward and removed his shades.

Patron shots can I get a refill? I still got my money. Strippers goin' up and down that pole and I still got my money

Gripping the pole, Renae flipped upside down and shook her ass as she slid down slowly.

King speechless, stood up and pulled out his second stash of cash from his pocket that consisted of nothing but 20's.

Tyron, Jamel and a few of the strippers were up in the VIP section watching, all shocked as hell.

Four o'clock and we ain't going home, 'cause I still got my money

Once she slid back down, she flipped over and got into the push-up position and began to rotate her ass quickly as she pushed up.

Money make the world go round. I still got my money

"Yo..." King mumbled looking around at the crowd that forgot about their business and were now watching Renae.

"Don't you throw that money." She spoke giving him a look as she sat up on her knees and made her ass clap.

King, confused on rather or not to stop her or not.