17.) Cold shoulder

Wrapping the towel around her body, Renae left out the hall bathroom and entered King's room to retrieve her bag. Heading back into the bathroom, she placed her bag on top of the counter and unzipped it. Removing her needed necessities, she applied lotion to her body, sprayed her deodorant on then put on King's basketball jersey.

Pulling her hair up into a bun, she washed her hands before she left out. She's been giving King the silent treatment for two hours. Entering the bedroom, Renae was oblivious to King standing inside his closet with the towel around his waist looking for something to wear. Laying across the bed, Renae closed her eyes trying to push the memories from jail to the back of her mind. Turning on her side, she exhaled softly thinking about Macy wondering if she ever gotten the help that she needed.

King walked out of the closet with black joggers on and a white t-shirt in his hand. Looking over at Renae, his eyes traveled from her bare legs, up to her thighs before stopping where the shirt rose. Putting his shirt down, he walked over towards the bed and hovered over her.

"Baybeh?" He called.

Barely alert, Renae opened her eyes trying to make sure he was talking to her.

"Put some clothes on, ma." He mumbled against her neck.

"I do have some on," she frowned in confusion.

King placed his hand on her thigh and gave it a light squeeze, "You don't." He pushed himself up.

Renae was too tired to argue with him and turned on her side to fall back asleep.

Biting down on his lip, King leaned down and placed a soft kiss on her neck. When she didn't stop him, he continued kissing on her neck until she whimpered softly.

"I'm tired, King." She mumbled turning on her back and gazed up at him.

"You don't gotta do anything," he assured as he rubbed up her thigh.

Massaging her inner thighs, he stared at her waiting for a sign of rejection but the look she had in her eyes was telling him that she needed this.

Leaning down towards her face, he connected their lips, kissing her softly. Renae cupped his face and deepened the kiss.

Using her legs, she flipped them over. Pulling from the kiss temporarily, she placed her hands on his chest and threw her head back as she began to grind on him.

"Fuc— shit," King groaned, sitting up and he gripped her waist as he laid her back gently before reconnecting their lips.

Their heads moved in sync slowly.

Cupping his face, she pulled his lip between her teeth and giggled softly when he groaned.

"Chill ma," his voice softened when she nibbled on his ear.

Laughing, it quickly turned into a moan when he eased his finger inside her. Hovering his lips over hers, Renae's heart began to beat out of her chest as she tried to remain calm.

King gripped her face and slipped his tongue into her mouth as he began to rub his finger slowly up and down her sleek folds. 

When she pushed against his chest, King pulled back noticing the look on her face. "Stop?" He asked but she quickly shook her head.

Taking a deep breath, she grabbed his face and kissed him slow and passionately wanting to drown everything else out. As his finger worked inside of her skillfully, her soft whimpers turned into moans.

Opening her legs wider, Renae threw her head back and called out his name.

Keeping the pace slow, King leaned down and started sucking on her neck. Renae's nails dug into his back as she released a series of sweet moans when he began to quicken his movements.