10.) No Room Left to Fight

"Bruh where that nigga King at?" Rod asked approaching Keenan.

"He ain't answer his phone, he been slipping lately," he answered, looking at Malik and he shook his head.

"Don't he gotta view you for missing meetings?"

"I'll call him," Malik spoke up. He knew Rod just wanted to see a fight, he was truly worst than a woman.

Walking off to the side, Malik went to King's contact. Clicking on it, he waited as the phone rang a few times before King answered. "A few, did you forget we were supposed to meet at the court to watch the new recruits get jumped in?"

"Das' today?"

"Bring yo ass few, Rod out here tryna start shit... being messy," He stressed.

King laughed, "Between who?"

"You and Keenan, just hurry up," hanging up, Malik walked over towards Keenan and the group. "Four new members, you think they valid?" He asked.

Keenan shrugged. "I don't trust none of 'em like that to try and roll with us, but they're good for the time being."

Malik nodded, "King should be here in like twenty minutes, his ass was sleep."

"He needa stop staying up like he a damn vampire." Keenan replied.

Rod and Malik busted out laughing. "Yoooooo that's a good ass analogy." Malik laughed harder.

"His ass be walking around looking like the walking dead. He 'ont know what the fuck sleep is."

Everyone busted out laughing even the little kids that were ear hustling.

"You hell few," Rod said.

Keenan chuckled. "I'm just talking shit."

"Stop running and fight!" Rello, the head of the young boys yelled to the newbies.

"I'm not feeling tha' last one." Kingston whispered to Keenan.

"The one with the locs?" Malik queried.

King nodded.

"Me either, his ass looks like he'd run if we got ran up on."

"Yo?" Keenan called and the boys stopped fighting, "Come here." He nodded towards the timid looking boy.

"Yeah?"

"What you here for?"

"My cousin wanted me to join with him." He answered.

King was automatically against it, "Dis ain't what you wanted to do?" King asked.

"Nah not really, it ain't me."

"Aight, go home we'll talk with yo cousin." Keenan spoke in a dismissive tone.

Nodding, he wiped the sweat from his forehead and made his way down the black path.

"Speaking of cousin," Keenan mumbled as Dajon headed their way.

"There go lil hitta right there," Rod grinned, slapping hands with Dajon.

Before he could do the gang handshake, Keenan smacked Rod's hand down. "Don't be doing that shit with him."

"What you meannn like? I thought he was valid?" Rod was confused and a bit offended.

"Did you hear me say that? Don't let me catch none of y'all asses doing that shit with him." Keenan eyed the crew before looking at Dajon and motioned for him to follow him.

"Yo ass always getting somebody in trouble." Malik said to Rod before walking towards the circle of the newbies getting boxed in.

"That's his middle name, gotta watch his ass." King added.