25.) Then there were 2

KINGSTON's Place
2 nights later

"Helluh?" King answered groggily, "She woke up crying and screaming for you... I can't get her back to sleep." Bryson spoke as he ran his hand down his face tiredly.

"Aight... damn... I'm coming." He replied before hanging up.

"Shit." He mumbled sitting up, looking at the time, he sighed seeing that it was only 1 am.

Getting his clothes on, he grabbed his keys and left out.

Not sure if Renae would even come with him because of how she's been acting, he shook his head as he drove into the chilly night.

He's been having a hard time tracking Melton them down, the cops were in the way.

**

Renae walked into the guest room completely ignoring him.

Once he got inside his room, he stripped down to his boxers and laid in bed throwing his arm over his eyes as he tried to force himself to go back to sleep.

He had to have dozed off for at least 10 minutes when he heard his bedroom door open.

Removing his arm, he looked towards the door seeing Renae standing in the doorway hugging herself.

"I'm up." He partially lied, it took her a few minutes before she finally walked inside and crawled on the bed.

Laying down with her back towards him, he got up and placed the covers over her before he laid back down.

He laid listening as she cried herself to sleep which only fueled his anger more.

It had to have been 2 when he finally tried to get some sleep until he felt the bed moving.

Opening his eyes, he locked eyes with Renae as she straddled his lap.

"Touch me please" she begged, "What?" He asked trying to make sure he heard her clearly.

"Touch me." She repeated as she began grinding on him slowly.

"Nae." He groaned. "Shit, stop baybeh." He spoke trying to move her but she pushed his hand away.

"Please King?" She pleaded with watery eyes.

"I can't Nae."

"Please?" She begged leaning down towards his face and kissed him deeply as she began to go faster feeling his dick harden.

Groaning, he gripped her ass and slowed her down.

Burying her face in the crook of his neck, she whimpered softly as she placed her hands on the headboard.

Each time a flashback popped into her head she hit the headboard and went faster.

"Fuck." King groaned flipping them over.

Wrapping her legs around his waist, she pulled him closer into her body and dug her nails into his back as he began to take control.