Chapter 4: New Stranger

-Ashers POV

Ring Ring Ring

I reluctantly open my eyes to look over to my night stand where phone is currently laying. Reaching over it and grabbing it. 

"Why the hell are you waking me up?" I grumble into my phone while laying back down on my pillow. The blonde beside me starts to toss to her other side. I look over to her and try remembering her name... Brooke I think, or maybe Britney. I run my hand down my face.

"Dude, it's almost noon! I want to go get some coffee and meet up with Brody. Get your ass up!" Parker says from the other end. Parker is one of the few people I allow to talk to me like this. Brody, Parker, and I have been friends since middle school. 

"Alright man, give me 20 minutes to meet me over at my house." I sigh leaning back up again. I hang up the phone and place it back on the night stand. I start nudging the girl laying on my bed. "Hey, get up... Brooke it's time to go home."

"What the hell did you just call me?!?" She says practically jumping up and turning towards me.

"Uh... I got to get going so you need to leave." I say not answering her question and directing her towards the door.

"My name is Molly, you asshole!" She says while fumbling to get her clothes on before flipping me off and walking towards my door. She slams it behind her causing me to groan. Damn, did she have to slam the door! What the hell did I drink last night?

I start fumbling to find some clothes before heading towards the bathroom to get some aspirin. Once I take them, I look myself over the in the mirror. My brown hair is all over the place so I try to style it a little bit and brush my teeth. I wash off my face and begin heading downstairs when my front door swings open. 

"What up man?" Parker says way to loudly while I reach for my jacket.

"Nothing much, just got a killer migraine. Some Brooke or Britney chick slammed the door on her way out. You ready to go?" He chuckles at my answer and shakes his head.

"You are the only guy I know that can't remember a female's name for more 10 hours. It's really not that hard." He says turning back towards the door.

"Why should I remember them, they won't be here by tomorrow anyway." I shrug while following behind him. I turn around and lock the door. He drove his Lexus today so I just jump into his passenger seat. "Why is Brody working today?" 

"Apparently his worker didn't show up today so he had to go in but he said Marcus is coming by later and he called in his part time to come in. He should be able to leave soon." I nod my head in understanding while staring back out the window. 

A short while later we arrive at his cafe and walk in. The bell dings letting him know that we are here but I look over and see that there are a few others already in here. Parker snickers and pushes me through the door. I laugh at him and go sit down in a booth. I look over and see a guy about to sit down by a girl with red hair. Damn she's hot! She has long hair and is wearing black skinny jeans making her legs look so long. Parker nudges my side glancing where I am staring and sees the girl. He starts staring at her as well... I mean who wouldn't.

"Damn, she is hot!" I nod my head but continue staring at her. The guy sitting beside her leans toward her. She doesn't seem phased by him or his talking. He then starts sliding his finger down her arm. She suddenly grabs his wrist and twist it back causing his body to lunge forward due to the twisting of his wrist. She gets close to him and hisses "Hasn't anyone ever taught you not to touch someone who doesn't want to be?" She twist his arm back father causing him to loose his balance out of the bar seat. She releases his arm and allows him to regather himself before storming out.