Chapter 10: Too Close

*Recap*

"Care if I interrupt?" I say and watch as Eva turns from Lucas. Lucas is about to say something but Eva puts her hand on his arm and whispers something in his ear. I clench my jaw trying to stop myself from punching him. Lucas nods his head and walks away as Eva comes to me.

-Asher's POV

I pull Eva to me and place my hands on her hips. Eva then puts her hands on my upper arms. I take her hands and place them on the back side of my neck allowing my hands to trace down her arms to her shoulders before I glide them back down her back. I then pull her closer to me so there is no space between us. I place my head down in the crook of her neck inhale her scent enjoying the closeness of us. 

"Asher, what are you doing?" She whispers in my ear sounding breathless. I still am swaying her side to side. I like how my name sounds coming from her... I wonder how she would sound moaning- I shake my head and whisper in her ear. 

"Just dancing.." I say huskily watching as she gets goosebumps. I pull back and look at her in the eyes. Fuck, those eyes. She gently pulls at my hair pulling me closer. I groan enjoying her roughness while she smirks at me. She knows what she is doing to me. 

"You have eyes on you..." She says whispering into my ear. I pull back again looking around until she motions over her shoulders. I see Danielle standing there glaring at us crossing her arms. How did she know that? "Same bitch from earlier?" I nod my head and lean back into the crook of her neck. 

"How did you know?" I ask but don't lift my head before I inhale her deeply again and pull her impossibly closer. She strokes the back of my head. 

"Just a feeling." She purrs into my ear. I shiver feeling her lips against my ear. I begin stroking my fingertips on her waist enjoying the sensation her skin gives my hands. So fucking perfect...

I can't remember the last time I felt this much at ease. I have never acted like this with ANY other woman. I want her near me... I want her touch on me. It's been less than 24 hours since you've met her, calm your ass down! My subconscious is telling me to stop acting like this but I can't help it. 

-Eva's POV

I am enjoying Asher's embrace. He is keeping me so close. I can feel his breath on my neck and shoulder causing me to shiver. His hands are still securely on my waist rubbing gently on my skin. What the hell are you doing Eva?!? I shake my head and enjoy the moment instead of overthinking it. 

I know that woman is still staring at us which is quite annoying. I decide to do something I never thought I would do. I lick his earlobe feeling him shiver at the action and his hands to grip my waist tightly. "Do you feel like putting on a show?" He pulls back slightly. 

I smirk and pull his head to mine crashing his lips to mine. He is shocked for a moment before he begins to react. I feel him wrap his arm further around my waist while putting one hand behind my neck to deepen the kiss. I feel his tongue trace my lower lip asking for entry but I decide to tease him and don't give him entrance causing him to growl slightly. I take his bottom lip in between my teeth and tug gently on it causing his fingertips to dig into my side where he is holding me. I dive into his mouth for a moment to explore it enjoying the taste of mint and beer. I pull back slightly out of breath and place my forehead against his. 

"What is she doing now?" I ask him closing my eyes. He doesn't even look at her before answering me.

"Who fucking cares" He says groggily before crashing his lips against mine again. God he feels perfect. I try to step back to get some air but someone tugs on my shoulder causing me to stumble slightly. 

"Eva we need to leave now." Lucas says before pulling at my arm again. I let him pull me for a few steps before I stop abruptly recollecting my thoughts. "Your uncle just called, Leila is having a nightmare that no one can seem to calm her down." He says as I feel him come towards me again before I feel a hand wrap around my waist from my backside. 

"Keep your hands off of her!" Asher grits out from behind me. I turn around in his embrace and put my hands on his cheeks.

"Asher, I need to leave now. Can you give Cara a ride home?" I ask trying to have him focus on me. I feel him grip my sides and was about to say something before someone jerks my shoulder roughly. This time I react and flip the person over. Lucas groans out in pain. I turn around to him and help him up. 

"I told you not to do that.." I state while rolling my eyes. He links his arm around me while he shuffles me towards the door.

-Asher's POV

I can't believe how right this feels, her being in my arms. I can see Danielle still staring at us but I try to not pay any attention to her. Eva turns her head slightly in my embrace and licks my earlobe. Fuck me, that felt good! I shiver and grab hold of her tighter. She whispers in my ear "Do you feel like putting on a show?" I pull back confused to look at her face before she smirks.

She then uses her hands that are on my neck to pull my lips against hers. I was shocked for a minute until I felt her begin moving against my lips. She is fucking kiss me! I wrap one arm around her waist and then glide my other hand to the back of her neck to kiss her harder. I lick her bottom lip but she doesn't allow me in. I growl until I feel her use her teeth to slight bite my bottom lip causing me to groan and tighten my hold on her. She is turning me on right now like nobody else ever has. This feels so fucking good. I love the way she took control and wanted to explore my mouth until she pulled back to catch her breath. I opened my eyes while she connected our foreheads. She closes her eyes and says "What is she doing now?"

I know she is talking about Danielle but I can't focus on anything other than her slightly swollen lips. Fuck it! "Who fucking cares." I say before reconnecting our lips again. 

She begins to put her hands in my hair until she is yanked out of my arms. I look up to see the same guy from earlier taking her arm. She gets about 2 feet away until I realize what is happening. Eva yanks her arm away from him but he is saying something to her. He goes to grab her arm again but I step in and put my arm around her small waist pulling her back towards me. "Keep your hands off of her!" 

I am practically growling at the guy by this point. Who the hell does he think he is? Grabbing her like that! Eva turns around in my arms and cups my face looking at me with those amazing blue eyes. "Asher I need to leave now, can you give Cara a ride home?" 

She can't leave now! Hell no! I grab her tighter on her sides and i'm about to say something when dickhead grabs her shoulder again. I don't even have time to react before Eva has flipped him over her shoulder on to the floor causing him to groan out in pain. How the hell did she do that?!?

She leans down to help him up before saying "I told you not to do that." She throws his arm over her shoulder before he leads her towards the door. I am still standing in the dance floor wondering what just happened?