Chapter 14: Pool Fun

-Asher's POV

Eva leads me back outside telling me she'll be out in a few minutes. I head towards the pool and look out to see all the guys lounging around. Parker has Cara under his arm, and Leila is getting out heading back inside. 

I ask her where a bathroom is so I can change. She shows me then goes off into the house. When I come back out. I go to the edge and dangle my feet into the pool. 

"Where did you run off to?" Brody ask already knowing the answer. I scoff at him and kick some water at him causing Marcus to chuckle. 

"Hey Asher, were you able to get Eva out of the gym?" Cara turns and ask me. 

"Yea, she'll be out in minute." I answer back. 

"I've been trying to get her up here for about an hour now." She says swimming out into the pool. 

"Does she workout a lot?" I ask still moving my feet around in the water looking at Cara.

"Ha, that's funny.." She says throwing her head back. "I'm lucky if I can get her out of there. If she is not eating or sleeping, that is where i'll find her." 

"Damn." Brody says. I nod my head but he wolf whistles looking behind me causing me to turn around. Oh Fuck! Eva is coming outside in a black one piece that has some criss-crosses on it and curves perfectly to her. 

"Shit sis, that wasn't the one I laid out for you!" Cara yells towards Eva who just shakes her head and giggles. 

She starts getting in the pool and swims towards the edge giving me a perfect view of her ass. I hear some chuckles beside me and see Brody and Marcus just staring at me. I flip them the bird and get into the pool before swimming towards her. 

"You guys have an incredible view." I say looking out towards the ocean.

"I wouldn't know.." Eva says turning her head towards me. Fuck me! I forgot!!

"I'm sorry, I-"

"It's okay, I like it when people forget that i'm blind and treat me like everyone else." She says turning her head back towards the ocean. She lifts her head up and closes her eyes. "The sun feels incredible today."

I can't stop gawking at her. She looks breathtaking and she's not even trying. She has no trace of make up on and her lips just look so soft. 

"Asher, why are you staring at me?" She says but doesn't move her head.

"Umm... Sorry." I say shaking my head and looking back towards the ocean. She begins kicking her legs behind her. 

"It's okay, I was just wondering why." She says turning towards me.

"Your beautiful." I simply state. She drops her gaze and looks like she shocked by what I said. I gently grab her by waist and pull her towards me. She mumbles a thank you to me which makes me smile in return.

"Do you mind doing me a favor?" She ask resting her hands on my arms. 

"Sure, what is-" I stop talking when I feel her hands start gliding up my arms towards my face. She gently runs her fingers along my face and through my hair. I close my eyes enjoying her touch. She stops on my lips for a second and then continues down my neck onto my chest to my abs. I shiver at the thought of her going lower. She stops and puts her hands to her side making me miss her touch already. She smiles at me as I continue to hold her waist. "What was that for?"

"I just wanted to get a better idea of what you look liked." She says putting her hands back on my arms that are encircling her waist. 

"If you two are done feeling each other up, would you care to join us?" Parker yells causing once again for Eva to jump back. Seriously asshole?! She begins swimming back towards her sister and my stupid ass friends.