Chapter 31: Date Night

-Eva's POV

"Couldn't you at least act like you are nervous?" Cara yells from inside my closet. I am currently setting at my vanity while Leila does light curls to my hair. "I found it!"

"I am nervous but unlike you, I am not going to become a mess." I feel Cara toss something onto my lap. I feel the material and instantly remember this outfit has a plunging neck line. I giggle and shake my head. 

"Put it on sis, you will look incredible." Rather than argue I do as I am told. 

"Girls Asher is here!" We here Uncle yell from down stairs. I take a deep breath while finishing putting on the outfit. I turn around to hearing my sister's clapping. 

"Perfect!" Cara chirps still clapping like a seal. 

"Here goes nothing, wish me good luck girls." I open my arms waiting for my sisters to charge into them. It took less than a minute for my arms to be filled with two girls. I then feel Leila tap my upper leg trying to feel for my hidden dagger. "It's there Leila." 

"Just Checking." She giggles causing both Cara and myself to laugh as well. 

-Asher's POV

"So what are your plans for tonight?" Drake ask me taking a sip out of his glass.

"Just a simple dinner and a walk around one of my favorite areas sir." I bounce my leg waiting for Eva to come into view. I wonder what she will wear?

"Don't do anything she doesn't approve of Asher, I will-" I rudely interrupt him.

"You don't have to worry sir." I stop bouncing my knee.

"I've heard of your ways with woman, I just  hope Eva is not like the rest of them." He says narrowing his eyes at me. 

"She is nothing like those woman, Eva is..." I trail off not being able to even comprehend how to finish that sentence. I look back up towards him to see him smirking.

"Good... Ah Eva, sweetheart you look beautiful." I stand up and turn around hearing that. I feel all the air escape me looking at the vixen standing in front of me. She is wearing all black one piece with a very deep cut between her breast and short shorts causing her long legs to be showing. Well Damn... Calm down Asher.

"Close it or you'll catch some flies." Drake whispers in my ear. I blink a few times while hearing giggling coming from behind Eva. 

"Eva you look stunning." I say sounding breathless. She drops her head trying to hide the pink from her cheeks. 

"Thank you Asher." 

I walk up to her and gently take her hands and give them a gentle squeeze. She looks up at me and gives me a smile. I connect our foreheads and close my eyes for a minute just enjoying her closeness. 

Cough Cough

I open my eyes to see Cara, Drake, and Leila looking at us knowingly. I look back towards Eva to see her biting her lower red lip nervously. I chuckle but tug on her hand. "Come on sweetheart." I turn back towards them. "I will bring her back by midnight."

"As long as she is in one piece, I don't care the time." Drake says grinning at his niece who is now as red as her hair. I tug on her hand and we start walking towards the door. The moment we are outside I release a deep breath I didn't realize I was holding. Eva giggles which causes me to look at her.

"Does my uncle make you nervous?" 

"No, but you definitely do.." I mumble under my breath but realize I said that louder than I expected when she gives me a soft smile. She gently squeezes my hand. 

"Don't worry Asher, you already impressed me. Let's just have fun." Damn, could she be anymore perfect?

I walk her to my Hummer but before letting her in I pull her towards my embrace and give her a gentle kiss on lips lingering for a moment. 

"You ready?" She nods her head and I help her in before running to my side. 

-Eva's POV

"We're here." He turns off the engine to the Hummer and hops out coming over to my door to open it. He takes my hand gently and helps me out. 

"Where is here?" 

"Da Flora. It's an incredible little Italian restaurant." He says leaning towards my ear kissing the side of my head. I sigh feeling his lips against me. We step into the restaurant and I inhale deeply enjoying the aroma. I feel Asher squeeze my hand gently which makes me smile towards him. 

"Hello sir, do you have a reservation?"

"Yes, Moore."

"Excellent, please follow me."

Asher gently pulls me closer to him and wraps his arm around my waist. While we are walking, I can feel eyes on us... or rather me. I feel him slightly tense so I rub his hand that is on my waist attempting to relax him. I feel him take a deep breath before we stop and he pulls out a chair for me. I slide in and feel him take a seat across from me. He takes my hand and interlocks our fingers once again causing me to grin at him. I hear him chuckle. 

"Can't resist." 

"Good evening sir and madam, what may I get you to drink to start out with?" I hear a deep voice say. The voice sounds vaguely familiar however I can't place it.  I attempt to pull my hand back however Asher just holds it tighter. I clear my throat and look up towards the waiter. 

"A glass of red wine please." 

"Make that two." I feel Asher grumble out so I rub the back of his hand with my thumb. I hear shuffling and know the waiter left. I look back towards Asher. 

"Sei bellissima." I hear him whisper under his breath. I smile and bite my lip. 

"Ringraziamento." I say which causes him to stiffen slightly. 

"You speak Italian?"

"I speak a few different languages..." I say looking towards my lap. 

"What do you consider a few?"

"Seven." He chuckles and begins moving his thumb across my finger. I raise my gaze back to him. 

"Well I only speak Italian and English so you may have to teach me." 

I hear shuffling and automatically know the waiter has return setting the glasses down in front of me again. 

"Grazie." I say looking back towards the waiter. I feel the waiter's gaze on my causing me to feel uncomfortable however Asher must have noticed because he clears his throat making waiter look towards him. 

"What may I get you to eat sir?" 

"A new waiter. Now." He grits through his teeth. "Get away from my girl and get me a new waiter. NOW." He seethes out. I squeeze his hand as I hear the shuffling of feet away from our table. 

I stand up and walk around the table to his lap sitting down sideways placing my free hand on his chest. I feel his gaze fixed on me while his heartbeat runs a mile a minute under my palm. I slowly lean in and connect our lips together in a gentle reassuring kiss. He grabs the back of my neck keeping our lips connected. After a minute he leans his forehead against mine. 

"So I am yours now?" I whisper with my eyes still closed.