Chapter 21: Bonfire Hell

-Asher's POV

"So are you excited to see Eva?" Parker asks driving towards Cara and Eva's home. We are picking them up to head to the bonfire. I nod my head instead of answering him. He has an amused grin etched on his face that has been there since we left yesterday. He knew that I was excited to see her... He didn't have to ask to know the answer. 

"I think he should be excited about the outfit I picked out for her." Brody says leaning towards us from the backseat. "She is going to look sexy as hell!" 

"Should I be concerned on whether or not your actually gay?" I say turning towards him with an eye brow raised. 

"Look, I've already told you that she is stunning." He says shrugging his shoulder. "If I was straight, I would definitely go after her... Any guy-" 

"Yea, that's my fucking problem!" I say glaring at him. "I know those fuckers are going to see her tonight and YOU have probably picked out an outfit that is going to draw a lot of attention!" 

"You and I both know she could be wearing a hoodie and still look incredible." He says pointing a finger at me. 

"We're here guys." Parker says pulling into their driveway. I get out of the car along with the guys. We ring the bell and a very happy Cara answers the door. "Hey beautiful!" Parker says kissing Cara's cheek. 

"Hey guys, I just got to get Eva." She says turning back around but I stop her.

"I can get her, where is she?" 

"She's in her room but I want to get going so no messing around." She says squinting at me while pointing at my chest. The guys chuckle while I nod my head walking upstairs. Once I get to her room, I walk in but don't see her.

"Hey Cara, can you see my white sandals?" I hear Eva from her closet. I walk in and see her bent on her knees trying to look for the sandals. I look around and see them so I pick them up and step towards her. 

"Here you go." I say as she stands up abruptly and turn towards me. "Fuck!"

She was wearing a white shirt that hugged her chest incredibly and it was cut off showing her perfectly toned stomach. She had on ripped blue jeans and her fire red hair was down and curling around her face.

"What happened, what's wrong?" She asks me worriedly.

"You look stunning Eva." I say while taking another step to her. 

"Thank you" I barely hear her say. I take the final step to close the distant between us and place my hands on her slender hips. She puts her hands on my arms but her fingers begin feeling the shirt I am wearing. I smirk and pull her so we are connected. I kiss her gently but pull back before it gets too heated. I see Eva slightly pout at my action. Damn how bad I want to kiss that pout!

"I would really like to continue but our friends are already out in the car. I think your sister will kill me if I make her wait." 

She smiles at me and nods. I intertwine our hands and lead her to the car. 

"Hurry up guys!" Cara is yelling from the passenger window. I open the door for Eva and she slides in followed by me. 

30 minutes later

We arrived at the beach and the girls are walking in front of us. Eva just looks fucking incredible and I can't stop staring at her ass. Parker nudges me so I glance at him to see him grinning like a Cheshire cat. I roll my eyes and pick up my pace so I am standing beside Eva. We were getting close to where everyone was at and I could already see people looking our way. I put my hand on Eva's back to show them who she was with. It didn't stop some the guys from looking at her from top to bottom causing me to ball my fist in frustration. 

Cara lead Eva to a log right around the fire pit. Parker sat next to her and I sat down by Eva. Those fuckers are still looking at her! Screw this! I wrap my arm around Eva's waist and pull myself closer to her. She doesn't seem to really mind. It help me relax some and I could smell her cherry scent which just made me want to lean in more. 

"Hey we're going to go grab some drinks, we'll be right back." Parker tells the girls.

"I'll be right back okay?" I lean in and whisper in her ear. She gave me a smile so I kiss her cheek then stand up to follow him. I look around and notice that everyone is looking in her direction. I give some of them a hard glare while Parker just rolls his eyes at me. 

"Dude, you need to calm your ass down. Everyone is going to look at them." 

"I don't fucking care. Those asswipes are looking at Eva like she's prey." I grit out through clinched teeth. He throws his arm over my shoulder. 

"If you haven't noticed those two stick together like glue so I highly doubt-" 

"Dude did you see the new girls?" A guy behind us is talking to his friend. I automatically turn towards Parker giving him a death glare. He raises his hands in a surrender form. 

"Yea but I think Justin and Peter are heading that way." 

I snap my head back towards where we left the girls. I see Justin sitting down next to Eva and Peter was throwing his arm around Cara. Eva slapped Peter's arm away from Cara though. Anyone who could see can tell she was uncomfortable. I slap Parker are on the arm and he turns back as well. His eyes become slits staring at Peter. That's more like it ass! 

We begin walking back to them when I notice Eva abruptly pull Cara to her feet. Justin grabs her wrist and I see red! I pick up pace but Eva surprises me yet again. She is standing in front of Cara who looks scared from the guys. They laugh at something Eva says but then Justin tries to reach for her. She dodges his grab but instead grabs his arm and yanks it up behind his back. I stop for a moment and stare at her in amazement. Peter has stepped back watching Eva holding Justin in an arm lock. He starts trying to struggle in her grip however Eva yanks it hard to the point Justin doubles over in pain before pushing him to the ground. Damn she might have broken it... God that was hot!

"Eva!" I yell at her trying to catch up to her quick pace. She stops all of sudden and I get to her. Parker pulls Cara into a hug while I look over Eva. I cup her face and notice no tears but her body is tense. I pull her in to a tight hug. Those fuckers upset her! I will beat the shit out of them!! 

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have left you." 

"I'm fine, it wasn't your fault." She pulls back and cups my face. I sigh and nod. She begins to pull away from me but I don't let her. I turn her back towards me and place a gentle long kiss on her. She is safe!

"I don't want to let you go." I whisper placing my forehead against hers. She surprises me by pulling me down and latching her lips to mine. I feel the heat and sparks dancing on my lips causing me to groan. God, she is perfect! She pulls away with her chest rising and falling rapidly.

"Hey guys did you hear? Justin just got showed up by some girl!" Marcus says running towards us. I can't stop myself from chuckling at this while Eva bites her lips and turns around in my arms. She crosses her arms in front of her chest while looking at Marcus and Brody.

"Are you kidding! I missed it again??" Brody dramatically cries out. He pulls Eva towards where both him and Marcus are and hugs her. I get annoyed and pull her back in my embrace sending Brody a small glare. "Possessive much?" Brody says grinning.

"Yes." I say pulling her closer to me. She tilts her head up and kisses my cheek. Mmm those lips. She lingers for a moment causing our friends to swoon at us. 

Marcus recommends us walking on the beach. So we all begin walking except I don't let Eva leave my side. She fits perfectly against me and I don't want to let her go. I can't believe it's only been a few weeks but I feel incredibly attached to her. I don't think she even realizes how she has me completely wrapped around her fingers. I don't want anyone coming near her even knowing she can clearly handle herself. I like being the only one that is near her. She is mine... 

She just doesn't know it yet.