Chapter 13: Good to see you again

-Eva's POV

A week has went by mostly uneventful. I begin everyday with training with my uncle. We have began working on guns. I can feel myself getting stronger with every workout. After workouts, I have breakfast with my sisters and Maria before we spend our days around the house between swimming or hanging out in the game room or I drag my sisters to do workouts with me downstairs. I haven't talked to Asher, or Brody since that night although I think Cara has text Brody here and there. 

I'm currently downstairs in the basement doing some running on the treadmill. Cara and Leila were upstairs swimming. I am out of breath but I continue anyways. I am abruptly brought out of my train of thought when I feel the air shift. I stop the treadmill but no one says anything. I smell vanilla and sage. "Cara, I know it's you." 

"Dang it, how do you always do that!" She says with aggravation. I chuckle and run the towel over my face. She hands me a water bottle which I take a drink of. She continues timidly "So... Brody messaged me asking if him and the guys could come over and visit today?" 

"Why are you asking, you don't need permission from me?" I say tilting my head. 

"I know how you are around new people and I didn't want..." She trails off. Oh. my. God. She likes that guy! I shake my head and hold back a giggle. 

"Cara, I promise i'll behave in front of your boyfriend." I say smirking.

"He is NOT my boyfriend... I just-" She sighs "Look just be nice for me, please!" I can only imagine her pleading face right now. I nod my head for her when she gives me a tight hug.

"I'll be down here anyway so you can entertain them, okay?" She abruptly stops hugging me and looks at me.

"You need a break Eva."

"I'm not tired yet." I say while heading towards the punching bag. I hear her sigh before I hear her retreating foot steps. 

-Asher's POV

Ring Ring Ring

"What the fuck man? Why do you keep waking me up.." I say in to the phone not even bothering to look at it. 

"Hey man, get up if you want to come with me and the guys to Cara's house." 

I sit straight up hearing Parker say this. It's been a week since that night and i haven't gotten Eva out of my mind. I surprisingly have not had any other woman in my bed. That kiss has replayed in my mind at least a hundred times. Although I didn't feel like looking whipped in front of the guys, they already suspect something happened. I wanted to ask for Cara's number to talk to Eva but have resisted the urge so far but hearing that I could see her..

"When?" I say heading towards my closet.

"Were heading over there in 20, she invited us to go swimming and play ball so bring some trunks along with some shorts." He says. 

"Got it man, see you in 5." I say before clicking off the phone. I throw on some basketball shorts and a tank top before grabbing some trunks and towel shoving them in a bag. I run to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.

By the time I get downstairs I here the horn blaring outside. I grab my keys and lock up my house before climbing into Parker's Lexus. 

"Hey man, you ready." He ask when I get in. I nod my head and he takes off. "Some one seems anxious." He says smirking at me.

"What ever man, your just as excited to see Cara." I smugly say back.

"I won't deny that." 

We pull up to their house to see Brody and Marcus just pulled in too. 

"What up man?" Brody says to Parker and me. 

"You guys ready to go in?" Marcus ask me. I nod my head in response. We head towards the front door and knock. It swings open to reveal and older Latin lady standing there. She looks at us and smiles.

"You must be Brody and the boys. Cara said you would be coming follow me this way." She leads us inside while I hear Parker grumble something under his breath. "Cara is outside in the pool with Leila. You can join them-" Wait, what about Eva!

"Excuse me ma'm but what about Eva?" I ask while she continues to usher us outside. She stops and turns towards me narrowing her eyes at me before answering.

"Eva is in the gym and doing her workouts. I'm sure she will be done shortly." She says before opening the patio door to outside. It's a beautiful view that over looks the ocean. The pool runs off the side, Cara and Leila are tossing a volleyball around. The guys launch themselves into the pool. I turn back towards Maria who is heading back further into the house. 

"Excuse me ma'm." She turns around towards me. I jog up to her "Can you show me to the gym?" 

She stares at me for a minute before gently nodding and leading me towards Eva. She takes me to a set of stairs that I am guessing leads to the basement before gesturing towards it for me to go down. I hear some pounding coming from there. I walk in and am amazed by the sight in front of me. This gym is the length of the house and there is fucking box ring in it. I still hear the pounding I heard a few minutes ago so I walk further in. 

Oh

My.

God.

The sight before me is extremely hot. I see Eva pounding on a boxing bag wearing nothing but a black Nike sports bra and some tight black leggings. She has no shoes on and her hair is thrown back into a pony tail.  She is listening to some music i'm guessing with her wireless ear buds. I can feel myself getting hard just watching her. What the hell is wrong with you? All your doing is looking at her and getting excited?? Calm down!!  My subconscious is screaming at me.

I walk up to her and gently place my hand on her shoulder. Wrong move! All of a sudden I am thrown onto the floor and I feel Eva straddling me pinning me to the ground while I try to catch my breath. We stay in that position for only a second before Eva's eyes widen and she gets off of me. 

"What are you doing down here Asher?" She says taking out her earbuds and grabbing a towel nearby. 

"How did you know it was me?" I ask getting up off the floor. She doesn't answers me but instead smirks. Damn that's sexy. 

"Why aren't you swimming with the rest of them?" She asks while getting a drink of water. 

"I just came looking for you." I state walking back over to her. "This is a nice gym you have here." I say gesturing around the colossal size room. 

"Yea, it is.." 

"How often are you down here?" I say getting closer to her.

"I train every morning for at least 2 hours but depending on what I have going on I may come here more often." She says while taking the boxing gloves off. Fuck, that's intense..

"I believe you owe me a boxing match." I say getting right up on her backside. I trace my fingers down her arms enjoying the electricity shooting up my fingertips. 

"Not today though, I have to get you back to your friends..." She says turning around towards me. She looks up at me with her hypnotic blue eyes. I just stare at her for a moment not moving from our spot. She doesn't attempt to move either. I place my hands on her hips and begin brushing my thumbs on her side. She closes her eyes and lets out a small sigh of content. I begin leaning towards her until-

"Eva, the guys are here! Get up here," Cara yells interrupting the moment. Eva jumps back and begins shaking her head. 

"Come on, we better get up there." She says before walking towards the entrance. 

Damn it!