Chapter 9: Just Dance

-Eva's POV

Once the screeching woman walked away, we sat in comfortable silence for a few minutes before I felt someone else walk up to our table. I didn't let go of Asher while the person started getting closer. I tensed up slightly til I felt Brody stand up to greet the new guest. Asher leaned towards my ear and said "It's his boyfriend, Marcus." 

I nodded my head in understanding while I felt Brody gently lift my hand having me stand up.

"Eva this is my boyfriend Marcus, Marcus this is Eva." Brody says. I let go of Brody and put my hand out to shake Marcus's hand. 

"Wow, you weren't kidding about her being stunning Brody." I smile and put my head down at the compliment. I shake my head before lifting it back up smiling. 

"It's nice to meet you Marcus." He takes my hand and kisses the back of it. 

"Are you in the mood to dance Eva?" Marcus ask me while tugging at my hand. I don't really know if I should... but why not. I nod my head at him while he leads me to the dance floor. I actually didn't want to leave the comfort of the booth but I am going to trust my instincts and just have some fun. 

Once we get to the center I smell my sister next to me while she begins intertwining our fingers while raising our hands to the ceiling. I'm guessing Parker is behind her while I feel Marcus behind me as I begin shaking my hips. A song we know to well comes on and Cara gets excited. I know that she was wanting me to do the dance with her. I nod my head while she whispers in Parker's ear telling him to give her a little space. I tell Marcus the same. The song begins picking up as I begin doing the dance I taught to her. (Watch video up above beginning at 1:28)

I begin shaking my hips and feeling the movements come to me as I twist my hips and raising my hands above my head. I feel many eyes on us but I don't care because I am finally relaxing with my sister. Once the song comes to a close I stop in our position while I hear wolf whistles coming from around us. Cara hugs me tightly and I smile at her. I feel her step back to Parker as Marcus comes back up to me. 

"That was incredible Eva!" He says in to my ear. I hear another song come on so I begin dancing with him again. I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and recognize the smell... sandalwood. 

"Lucas?" I ask. Marcus gets close to my back in a protective stance. 

"Care to dance Eva?" He says leaning close to me. I turn my head towards Marcus and tell him it is fine. Marcus walks away and Lucas gently grabs my hand bringing me closer to him. He leans towards my ear and whispers in my ear, "There are a lot of eyes on you, be careful." I nod telling him I understand what he said. 

"Any particular eyes that I need to be aware of?" I spoke into his ear. He pulls my hands so they are linked behind his head. 

"There are a lot of young teens looking at you like a piece of meat and a girl who has been glaring at you for awhile but none that If would say stand out. " He puts his hands on my hips and pulls me closer. 

"How old are you Lucas?"

"I'm 26, why?" He says pulling back a little to look at me.

"I never asked you. Did my Uncle tell you to follow us?" I say looking towards his face.

"No, I was here with some friends when I saw you come in." Lucas stops dancing.

"Care if i interrupt?" I recognize that voice..

-Asher's POV

I was enjoying her touch when she stops moving her hand. I feel her tense up so I look up and see Brody greeting Marcus. I lean to her and tell her "It's his boyfriend, Marcus". I stay close rather than moving back again enjoying her scent. She nods her head before Brody pulls her to stand up leaving me without her touch. 

Brody introduces her to Marcus and then Marcus leads her to the dance floor. Leaving me sitting there watching her figure go into the dance crowd. I hear snickering beside me so I look over to see Brody with a smug smile.

"What?" I ask taking a swig of my beer.

"Could you stare at her any harder?" He says grinning.

"Whatever man" I say shaking my head because I know I would be lying if I tried to deny it. 

"Dude you haven't looked at anyone like that in a long time." He says tossing his beer back as well. I glare at him causing him to raise his hands in surrender. I begin looking back to the dance floor until I spot her. God she knows how to move. I watch her sister dance and guide her hands up. She looks fucking sensational. I look around realizing I am not the only one staring at her. I start tightening my hold on my beer. The song changes and I see both the girls start smile whiling Cara gets super excited. Both of the girls whisper something in the boys ear which the guys back up. 

I watch as I realize they are doing a dance routine that they knew to the song. I can't stop staring at Eva. She is moving as if she belongs on that dance floor. She is swaying her hips in perfect rhythm to the song. She raises her hands and continues on. I start rotating in my seat realizing that I am getting a little too excited watching her dance. Brody notices and chuckles. The song comes to an end and I can't help but continue looking at Eva while her sister embraces her in a hug. Cara and Parker start coming back but Eva and Marcus stay on the dance floor. 

"Cara, that was hot!" Brody says as she sits down beside Parker who puts his arm over her shoulder. Cara takes a drink from her sister's water. 

"Thanks Brody, Eva taught me that dance." I smirk while the guys snap their heads at her. 

"How did Eva teach you that?" Parker says leaning towards her. 

"She knows how to dance even though she can't see. She can feel the vibrations in her feet so I mimicked her but she went behind me and slowed down my movements to make sure I was doing them correctly."

"That's amazing" Brody says an astonishment while I think the same. She is fucking incredible. I take the final sip of my beer when Marcus comes back to the table. I begin looking around for Eva. 

"Where's Eva?" Cara ask looking around as well.

"Some guy asked to cut in and she said she was okay." I stand up and begin looking around for her. Where the hell is she?!? I finally spot her with some guy who looks older than us with her in a close embrace. I begin seeing red until I hear snickers coming from around me. I look around realizing Marcus, Brody, and Parker are staring at me while Cara looks confused. 

"Cara, do you know that guy?" I say pointing towards them on the dance floor. She looks up and relaxes before answering. Parker rubs her arm helping calm her. 

"It's Lucas, he's my uncle's driver and a family friend." She answers leaning back a little. I look back and see Lucas putting Eva's arms around his neck and leaning in towards her ear. I set down my beer bottle a little more forceful than needed before making a bee line for them. He then puts his hands on her waist. I started picking up pace until I am right beside them.

"Care if I interrupt?" I say and watch as Eva turns from Lucas. Lucas is about to say something but Eva puts her hand on his arm and whispers something in his ear. I clench my jaw trying to stop myself from punching him. Lucas nods his head and walks away as Eva comes to me.