Chapter 33: Good Date?

- Eva's POV

"Thank you for tonight Asher, this has been wonderful." 

I smile while wrapping my free hand around Asher's bicep. We are currently walking along the beach with our hands intertwined. He is holding our shoes with his free hand. He leans over and kisses the side of my head. 

I can't believe I told him. Should I have? I couldn't tell him everything... not yet. I have opened up a great deal to him and I hope it doesn't come back to bite me in the ass like last time. I shake my head trying to rid myself of the previous thoughts. I begin focusing on the waves crashing in and listening to the water rushing in. I smile and lift my face up feeling the ocean breeze rush over my face allowing myself to let go for once. I feel like I can exhale. I feel... free. 

"You are incredible Eva." I turn towards Asher and lean up towards him. He understands and kisses me gently. His lips against mine light a fire within me. I can't get enough of the feeling he sparks in me. I peck him once more before running ahead of him giggling. I hear him pick up his speed and comes up behind me wrapping both of his arms tightly around me lifting me up and spinning me around. I smile brightly listening to him laugh while setting me back down. 

"Eva?" 

My head snaps towards the voice. I feel Asher slightly tense behind me and hold me close in his embrace. I gently rub the top of his arm that is wrapped around me. He sighs before I hear chuckles from in front of me. 

"Hey Brody, how are you?" 

"I'm great, trying to get to Marcus." I feel him take a step towards me and feel him give me a hug. I laugh realizing Asher still has not let go of me. "Seriously man, do think I will steal her?"

"Yes" Asher answers in monotone. I can almost picture the deadpan expression on his face. 

"Pfft, she is gorgeous, but Marcus has something she doesn't..." I slap my hand out hitting his chest making both guys chuckle.

"So where is Marcus?" I ask trying to change the subject. 

"Oh, him and some other guys are doing an outdoor concert down the beach." He tugs my hand releasing me from Asher's embrace. I hear a groan from behind me causing Brody to chuckle. "Lighten up man, I will give her back!"

The farther we walk the more sounds I hear. We stop at a place where I feel a lot of people around us. I can feel eyes on me making wonder if I had something on my face. I was glad went I felt a familiar arm wrap the side of my waist and kiss the side of my head making release a breath I didn't realize I was holding. 

-Asher's POV

The moment Brody tugged Eva away from me, I felt cold. I liked having her next to me. She made me feel calm and damn did she look good... I watch from behind them as we reach the concert set up. Brody kisses her head and runs off towards the stage where I see Marcus helping set up. I then begin looking around realizing EVERYONE is looking at Eva. The girls looked annoyed because the fucking pervs beside them are ogling at my red head temptress. I close the space between us and wrap my arm around her waist kissing the side of her head. I feel her sigh which makes me smile internally knowing she relaxes from my touch as much as I do hers. We stand there for a few minutes before I feel Eva's arms wrap around my neck. My arms automatically wrap around her waist. 

"So what kind of music do they play?" I cringe realizing she probably won't like the answer. 

"hmmm... rock?" To my surprise, Eva smiles brightly and slightly bounces up. Why did I once again stereotype her? I smile even knowing she can't see it. 

"I LOVE rock! My family all plays and listens to rock. You should listen to Uncle sing Thunderstruck, It's awesome and hilarious!" 

"Your kidding?" She just shakes her head while I lean towards her to taste her delectable lips once again. 

"They should be ready soon!" 

Brody barges interrupting us further irritating me. He smugly smirks while looking at me. Mother fucker! First he interrupts our date and now I can't even kiss her. I am too close to planning Brody's death that I do not realize that Eva has tugged my neck towards her connecting my lips to her. I take a deep inhale and further press her into me. She moves her hands into my hair while her fingertips gently rub my scalp. I grip her hips so tightly that I am surprised it's not bruising. She reluctantly pulls away leaving me take a deep breath to calm down my racing thoughts. I look back up to Brody whose jaw has dropped to the ground. I smirk back at him while Eva turns around in my arms. 

"Well damn... I need a cold shower." Eva giggles while Brody fans himself. 

"Do I have time to go say hi to Marcus before they start?" Eva ask. 

"Yeah, do you want me-" Eva cuts him off. 

"No I can manage." She turns slightly and kisses my jaw gently before walking away leaving me standing there watching her hips sway. Damn, I need a cold shower too...

"Jesus man, good date?" I snap my eyes to Brody who has a knowing look on his face. I shrug at him while he bust out laughing causing me to hit his shoulder. "Ouch man, so abusive." 

He rubs his arm while I look back to the stage to see Eva talking to Marcus and his band. I walk up closer to the stage with Brody in tow. Eva's outfit is giving me too many ideas but I try pushing them away. Brody tugs on my arm causing me to turn towards him but he just stops and tells me to give her a minute. I look back towards her to see the band is walking to their spots. What surprises me is that Eva is getting handed a guitar which Marcus is strapping around her. Eva lifts her auburn curls to help him. I stand there looking dumbfounded but Marcus just gives me a thumbs up before walking to the center of stage. 

"Hey guys, so we have a special guest joining us for the first song tonight. Please give a warm welcome to a dear friend of mine, Miss Eva."