Chapter 64: Fast forward

5 months later

- Eva's POV

"Damn it Eva!" 

I grin smugly while trying to catch my breath. I reach out hauling Parker up off the ring floor. His breathing out of whack. I chuckle softly as I crouch down waiting for him to get ready to attack again. He finds his breath and straightens his body while bouncing from one foot to another. He swings which I am quick to deflect and give him a swift uppercut. His head lunging back as he staggers. 

"Come on Parker! I can't loose another bet!" Brody yells again. I chuckle at him. 

It has been a five months and I am fully healed. To say the last few months has been interesting would be an understatement. First thing was that all of us have made a permanent home with our uncle. He seemed pleased with the arrangement. Uncle and Maria are officially testing the waters however he still hasn't told us. I think it's quite funny how I am blind and yet can still see the obvious chemistry between the two. 

It is now summer break before our senior year. Leila will be attending school in the fall which she seemed quite nervous about. She has never really been around other kids her own age. I told her that I would be there if she needed me to be to put her mind at ease. I was correct in my assumption that Brody and Marcus have come to mean a lot to her. There are days now when she will go out and do things with them. Her night terrors are far and few between which makes me extremely happy. 

Cara and Parker are still going strong. Parker has become almost as possessive of Cara as Asher is of me. Cara once had a lab partner who asked for her phone number and Parker nearly scared the poor kid to death with the heated glares he continuously threw his way. Let's just say Cara has decided to just stick with our group. 

Michael never returned to school. He did leave me a note which Cara read letting me know that he has now taken the right hand seat to the Russian mafia leader, Matteo. I struggled the first day to comprehend that we were finally free. I am still very cautious but have truly started living like a teen much to Cara's amusement. 

Then there is Asher's parents. After their meeting with my uncle, they have come to request that Asher stay with us for some time. It seems they had a very promising business deal come up across seas and they were going to renovating their home in the mean while. Asher did attempt to make time for his father and him however the relationship still seems strained. His parents fully support us now and his mother dotes over me. They knew Asher could handle himself however thought it would be best for some supervision. I almost laughed thinking my uncle as a good influence. 

Then there is Asher... What can I say? Having my boyfriend under our roof has its perks. It also sucked sometimes. I remember one time when he physically attempted to drag me out of the gym. I may have knocked him out. We have had some issues but nothing extreme. It always comes down to him just being over protective of me. I love him for it... It may be annoying but knowing someone truly has my back makes me feel elated. 

School is school. I haven't had any more drama with Danielle thankfully. She has moved on to some foreign exchange student. I kinda feel sorry for the poor kid but they seem to be happy. Other than the occasional glances, I don't get any comments. Asher has truly put a claim on me. Most guys who look my way will automatically look away. He has gotten into some fights resulting in him punching some poor kid for looking at me wrong or for too long. I am glad we only have one more year to go. For now I want to enjoy my summer....

"FUCK!" Parker screeches making my attention come back. I just now realized I had his arm yanked behind him. I instantly release him while apologizing to him. Leila hoots and hollars between Brody and Marcus who are standing outside of the ring with a bag of popcorn. Seriously? Does this look like paperview?? I am about to reset my stance when my senses take over. I stand up and rush out of the ring running towards the entrance to the gym. I hear laughter letting me know how close I am as I jump into his open arms. I wrap my arms fiercely around his neck as he buries his head in my neck. My legs locked around his torso. He begins walking me back towards the ring while I still hold on to him like a koala bear. I feel his hand rub up and down my thigh making me relax against him. 

"What are you doing Parker?" Asher ask with a hint of amusement in his tone. "Didn't I warn you?"

"I had her!" I hear his gloves hit the mat while the three musketeers burst into laughter. 

"She wasn't even paying attention when she pinned your arm back. Get real man, you weren't even close." Marcus says through his laughter. 

"Whatever... where's Cara?" I roll my eyes and smile back at him. He truly cares about her. 

"She was helping Maria in the kitchen." Asher says over my shoulder as I begin kissing his neck making him tighten his grip on me. I hear Parker's feet pad away. 

"Let's go get some food sis." Brody says as he picks up Leila throwing her over his shoulder. IO hear her grumble as Marcus laughs. They all head out of the room leaving Asher and I. My body still wrapped around his. 

You could definitely say I have become attached to him. He doesn't seem to mind. He has a room here however not once he has actually slept in it. He will go to his room to get clothes and then come into mine to shower followed by him cuddling me on my bed. His parents came back a few days ago however he still stays here more than there. 

He walks over sitting us down on a bench with me straddling his lap while his hands cup my ass. His lips finding mine as the moment turns heated. We have had some fun in more rooms in this house than I would care to admit. He seems to always get turned on the most when I am in the gym. He said it's because I am sexy as fuck when I am working out. I thought it was weird but whatever floats his boat... His hands begin to wander. 

"Asher" I moan out as I begin rotating my hips on him. He groans as he yanks me back so his body is over mine instantly. I become aware that he is removing his shirt and my pants as I feel the heat wash over me. Our lips connecting as I feel him dive into me. The familiar ecstasy coursing through me. Our groans and moans feeling the large gym. Thankfully we are alone. 

We both reach our peaks and ride out our highs together. I got on the pill after a few scares that came up. Asher didn't seem bothered with the notion of me falling pregnant but I really didn't want to while in high school. He said if it did happen that he wouldn't be upset. I told him we should wait. 

I don't know what the future holds but right now I know that I am happy... I am free and don't have to worry as much anymore. Asher and I are planning on taking over our family businesses and merging them when the time comes. He says he has so many plans for us. I can tell their is a double meaning to his words. 

"I love you Eva." Asher says lifting his head looming at me. I'm still panting so I cup his cheek and lean up placing a long kiss on his lips before pulling back.

"As I love you Asher."