Chapter 15: Lounging Around

-Eva's POV

We walk inside with all eyes on us. I can feel the guys smirking at Asher and me. I walk over to the fridge not bothering to make a snarky comment. I grab Asher a beer and grab a water for me. 

"So do you guys want to go to the game room or watch a movie?" Cara says clapping her hands together. 

"You guys have a game room here!" Marcus ask sounding excited. I roll my eyes walking back towards Asher and handing him the beer. He gives me a gentle kiss on the head.

"Yea we do." Cara says back.

"I would rather watch a movie." Brody says pouting.

"Alright to the theater it is." I say walking out of the kitchen with Asher following. 

"Seriously?! You guys have a movie theater?!? Why would you ever leave this house!" Marcus says sounding too excited. 

We begin heading towards the theater when I hear Leila shuffling by. "Hey sis, were going to watch a movie, want to come?" I ask her.

"Nah, i'm just heading to the library to read." She says walking by me towards the stairs. 

"Who's going to take her to the library?" Parker asks.

"No one, we have a library here in the house." I say gesturing towards where my sister went.

"That's it, I am moving in!" Marcus says causing Cara and I to laugh.

-Asher's POV

The girls show us around the house. Marcus is right, this house is incredible. I laughed at the expression on the guys face's when Eva showed them the gym. I bet mine looked the same however no one was there to witness mine. I loved watching Eva show us around and wondered after how she was able to memorize where everything was located. She walked us to a guest room to change out of our wet clothes. All of us went in while the girls went to change out of their swimsuits.

"Damn man, this house is incredible!" Brody says shaking his head. 

"I wonder what happened to their parents... Did you see how Eva and Cara tensed up at the question?" Marcus says. I nod my head in agreement.

"It looked like someone had their hands full?" Parker says looking at me.

"I wasn't the only one with my hands full." I say smirking back. Brody and Marcus snicker at us.

"Seriously though... I really like Cara. She makes me feel relaxed with all the bullshit around us." Parker says looking deep in thought. I punch his shoulder and nod.

"I know what you mean, Eva is..." I pause trying to find the right words "Well she definitely is something else." I shake my head.

"Let's go guys before they think we've gotten lost." Brody says opening the door. We walk back to the movie theater and find the girls already sitting down. 

I look to Eva to see her in a cute blue hoodie on with matching shorts. She has let her hair down and had her legs stretched out in front of her. Once again she has no make up on and still looks fine as hell. 

"Hey guys, does Deadpool sound good?" Cara says turning around towards us

"Haven't seen it yet so sounds great!" Parker says plopping down next to Cara and slinging his arm over her shoulder. 

I went and set down next to Eva. I shuffle closer to her and pull her to my side. She doesn't resist and lays her head against chest. The movie begins and I run my fingers through her auburn long hair. So soft... She sighs and places her hands on my abs. I have to resist the urge from shivering from the simple touch. My mind goes back to when we were in the pool earlier with her body wrapped around mine. Shit stop thinking like that! Your going to get a hard on! I take a deep breath and try to focus on the movie. 

I stop playing with her hair and put my hand around her waist gently lifting her top slightly so I can touch her skin. I feel her stiffen slightly until I begin rubbing small circles on her hip bone which she causes her to relax. Her hand that is on my stomach slightly tugs on my shirt lifting up to show the bottom of my abs. I stop for a moment until I feel her run her fingertips across the bottom of my stomach. I breathe in deeply again trying to control my appendage from growing. 

"Anyone cold?" Cara ask looking over her shoulder towards all of us. I just shake my head but Eva speaks up.

"Nope, i'm actually feeling pretty hot." Eva answers. I smirked at the double meaning she had behind it. She's not the only one. I continue rubbing her hip bone enjoying her soft skin under my fingers. 

About 30 minutes into the movie, I look over and see that everyone is asleep besides me. Eva's hand has stopped moving so I think she is asleep as well. I look down at the beauty that's laying on me. God she is perfect. I  put my hand under her chin and angle her head so I can see it better. 

"What are you doing Asher?" She whispers at me opening her eyes gently. I giggle looking at her sleepy form. Precious...

"Just looking." I say in a hush tone. She surprises me this time and puts hand farther down on my stomach playing with the rim of my shorts. I sharply inhale before pulling her lips to mine. She doesn't resist and rotates so that she is pressed right against me. Her fingertips begin going inside my shorts and I stop her wrist abruptly. "I will not be able to stop if you go any farther down." 

She takes her hands out and begins to climb on top of me straddling me. God this woman! I lay back on the couch before she puts her hands behind my neck and reconnects our lips. I feel herself push me further into the couch before she starts rotating her hips on me. I groan out holding her waist firmly. "I think we got interrupted earlier..." She whispers between kisses. I pull on to her hips causing her to press down harder on me. 

"You are driving me crazy.." I whisper to her. She leans back and smiles. 

"Good." She says before coming back to my mouth and biting my lower lip causing me to groan and my fingers to dig into her.  

"Although I really don't want to, we need to stop before we wake up someone to a show." I whisper trying to not moan feeling her hands in my hair. She pecks me one more time before climbing off of me. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. 

"Maybe that show will be better than the one on the screen..." She whispers in my ear causing my boner to get even harder. I grunt and throw a pillow on my lap. She giggles before getting up. "I am going to check on my sister, do you want to come with?" She says stretching her arms above her head and arching her back. Making my eyes stare at her perfectly toned body. Calm down buddy, calm down. 

I stand up and follow behind her. Looking at her beautiful rounded ass. I reach out and wrap my arm around my waist. 

"My eyes are up here buddy." She says smirking. I laugh but don't comment knowing I got caught. 

"One of these days your going to teach me how you do that." I say into her ear.