Chapter 34: My goddess

- Asher's POV

I stand there dumbfounded looking at her. She gives a small wave and a heart-melting smile. I look around the crowd and once again have to clench my fist at all eyes on her. Thank you Marcus! I refocus on her as I hear the beginning of a familiar song. Marcus begins singing Crazy train by Ozzy Osborne. 

I watch as Eva begins the first riff of the song and the crowd starts going wild. Damn, that's MY girl! I look over to Brody to see his jaw on the ground making me chuckle. I look back at the stage and see Eva with her eyes close but a smile on her lips. She is playing that guitar as if she has her whole life... It looks so natural. The song continues and I can't help but start getting into it as well. 

"Dude, did you know she could play?" Brody yells over the song. 

"No man, I just found a few minutes ago that she loved Rock." 

"Jesus Asher, I wish I was straight right now."

I playfully nudge his shoulder while we look back up on the stage as the next riff begins. Eva has the crowd going wild while the band is smiling ear to ear at her. The song continues on and by the end I can't get over what she just did. The song ends and it goes silent for a split second before roars of cheering go throughout the crowd. The band claps looking at Eva while Marcus walks over to her hugging her. He walks back over to the mic. 

"Thank you everyone! Special thank you to our guest Miss Eva." 

The cheers and claps get even louder if it's possible. Eva gently takes the guitar off of her and waves once more before walking off the stage. I see some people rushing up to her while I try pushing through the crowd to get to her. She gives a soft smile but you can tell she is uncomfortable. I nudge my way through the last of the crowd and pick her up off the ground. She stiffens for a split second before she realizes it's me. She giggles before gives me a quick peck. 

"Any other hidden talents you haven't told me about?" 

"You'll just have to see." She says cheeky while I sit her back down on her feet before we are rudely interrupted again. Brody runs up and gathers her in hug before picking her up causing her to laugh at him. He holds her tightly still after sitting her down. I get annoyed and physically pry her away from him. 

"Well Eva, if Asher doesn't keep you- Can I have you?" Brody ask giving her puppy dog eyes. She giggles while I pull her tighter to my chest laying my chin on her shoulder. I take a deep inhale of the delectable scent of cherries. 

"She's mine." I look up to see Brody smiling brightly at us. 

"It's about damn time you too." Brody exaggerates while Eva lays her arms on top of mine. 

"Thank you Brody, that was fun!" She smiles towards Brody. 

"Trust me, we enjoyed it too." Brody says giving me a knowing look. I roll my eyes but smile as well. 

Clap... Clap... Clap

"Well that was definitely something." 

We all look over to see Justin, Peter and Tyler standing there looking at Eva. I feel her slightly tense however her facial expression doesn't give it away. I glare at them while Brody steps closer to us almost shielding Eva. Justin smirks while looking at Eva like a damn dinner. 

"Damn Eva, definitely didn't know you had so many talents. First off leaving me look like a fool for the first time, then you stand up to the school's slut and now... Now you show you can play guitar. I must say Asher, I see why you like her so much." 

"Fuck off Justin." I seethe out while Eva's fingertips brush over the top of my hands. 

"Oh that's not very nice Asher, Tyler just informed me that little Miss Eva is supposedly blind. Didn't know you were into disabled girls." 

I abruptly step away from Eva and punch him square in his jaw. He stumbles back a little and spits out a little blood before looking back up to me grinning. I am taking deep inhales however it is not doing anything to keep me from beating this piece of shit. I then realize that his minions are not standing beside him but have walked over to Brody and Eva. Brody is still standing in front of Eva but she looks like she is about to bulldoze through him. I turn back towards Justin right before he tries to swing at me. I dodge it and he stumbles. 

"Touch me and I will cut your arms like salami." I look back to see Brody fighting with Tyler and Peter about to grab Eva. I don't realize that Justin has regained his foot and now is charging at me. We all begin fighting throwing punches until we hear a deadly scream. All of our fights stop abruptly and we look back. 

Eva is standing there with a dripping bloody blade looking down at a curled up Peter. She is taking deep breaths. Her eyes flicker up and look towards Justin with a deadly glare. She calmly steps over Peter and walks directly up into Justin's face with the dagger still in hand. He looks like a damn sheet of paper with how white he has turned. 

"Blind or not, I can still kill you... Test me again and I won't hesitate to end your life. Am. I. Clear." She grits out while pointing the dagger at his jugular. He nods his head before clearing his voice and answering her. He practically sprints away not waiting on his friends. Tyler helps Peter up and they begin walking past us before Eva puts the dagger out stopping them. "Next time, I see you near me or my sister- I will cut your entire hand off." 

They scramble away and the crowd that has surrounded us continues to stare at Eva. She cleans her blade on her shorts. I look over to Brody to see him looking winded but still amazed by her. 

"Finally, I didn't miss the damn fight!" I chuckle while walking over to Eva regathering her in my arms giving her a gentle kiss on the forehead feeling her racing heart pressed against my chest. I look around and realize that most people have begun to turn back towards the stage. 

"Thank you Asher." I look down confused. "Thank you for standing up for me but you didn't have to." 

"You are mine, and I will be damn if I let anyone ever talk down to you." 

"This was definitely a memorable first date." I chuckle at her and she smiles ear to ear hearing me. 

I lean down and give her a gentle kiss that I feel her melt into. I pull her so she is completely molded to me. I run one hand into her hair and lock my fingers in it. She bites on my lower lip gently tugging towards her before she plunges her tongue in my mouth. I allow for her to explore my mouth before I pull back resting my forehead against hers. I feel her chest rise and fall against my own. I have forgotten about everyone & everything, only focusing on her which is why I know she is perfect. 

"My goddess..." She gives me a gentle smile. 

"All yours."