Chapter 62: Keep it PG13

-Eva's POV

"Thank God!"

I exclaim loudly throwing my hands in the air. My uncle chuckling beside me as the nurse can't suppress her own giggles. It has been two weeks since I woke up and they are just now giving me the okay to go home. I still can't do anything strenuous for another month but that doesn't mean I can't find my own regiment... I smile as the doctor signs the papers and the nurse says she will be right back to wheel me out. I brush the blankets off my lap as I sit up. The pain has lessened greatly which I am extremely happy about.

My uncle has been here almost every day other than when he had to go to meetings in the office. Leila has been staying locked up at home with Maria who I hear have become very close. She has only come once due to nightmares which I openly embraced her and Cara. Cara has went back to school forcing Asher along with her. Her and Parker are stronger than ever and I can tell how happy she is. The boys all have come to visit me at random evenings. Brody and almost got kicked out after jamming out in my room. I thought it was hilarious however the nurses didn't agree with me. Mr. and Mrs. Moore have decided to take some time from work and have been staying at home which didn't settle to well with Asher. 

Asher has been here at almost every minute he could trying to stay clear of his parents. I can tell it is hard for him to let them in. I have tried a few times to send him home but each time I do. He still finds his way back into my bed at random times at night. I still can't figure out how he bribed the night nurses. I did force him to go back to school which he did grumbling under his breath making me giggle. He has spoken to my teachers and has been collecting my work. 

"Alright Miss Willow, you ready?" The nurse ask pushing the wheel chair. I stand up on shaky legs as she helps brace me and gently sit me down in the chair. 

"Can't say I will miss you bed. Good riddance!" I say waving over my shoulder as the nurse once again giggles while pushing me to the elevator. My uncle walking in step with us. 

"Eva, are you sure you don't wish to wait for Asher or Cara?" I shake my head vigorously. I love them both but I couldn't stand to be in that bed any longer. 

"Absolutely not, if she would have let me escape weeks ago- I would have." I say pointing to the nurse over my shoulder. 

"They will be getting out of school in an hour Eva." 

"Plenty of time for me to get home." I say with a wide grin as my uncle snorts. 

We make it outside where I hear the door open to my uncle's car. He gently helps me in before he climbs around to the other side. I inhale when an unfamiliar scent hits me. I stiffen not recognizing it. My uncle automatically notices and taps my arm once. 

"George, I would I like for you to meet my niece, this is Eva Willows. Eva this is George, my new driver." 

"It's a pleasure to meet you Eva. Your uncle has told me wonderful things about you." An older chirpier tone rings out. I relax hearing his tone and his sincerity through his words. I look up towards him. 

"The pleasure is all mine George, welcome to our family." I lean back in the seat as I finally feel free from the thoughts that once plagued me. 

-Asher's POV

Fuck, can't I just skip? I trudge down the hallway to my final classroom completely over this day. Eva is getting released today and I want to be there. Cara and Eva have gained up on me forcing me to come back to school. I was more than irritated when my father starting putting his own words on the matter. To top it off, my parents have been staying at home saying that they want quality time with me. They never really cared before... why now? 

"Asher, wait up!" 

I slow down seeing Cara with Brody coming my way. I told the guys when we returned that I wanted someone to always be with Cara. I still hate the way the guys look at her. Parker practically glues himself to her side whenever he can be sending glares constantly. Cara usually doesn't even notice but she naturally pulls attention to her. Brody is sporting a wide grin walking towards me. 

"You ready for this afternoon?" Cara ask smiling brightly. 

"Do we have to-" I get cut off by Brody.

"Yes." 

I grunt making them both laugh at me. We all head into our last class where I continue to stare at the clock for the next hour not even attempting to pay attention. My thoughts racing to the beauty that I will finally get to have to myself. She is incredibly stubborn about not wanting any help which aggravated me to no end. For fuck sake, she was shot in the chest and yet still able to scare the nurses away from her threatening to punch them if they tried to give her anything. I chuckle as my mind replays one time where the nurse physically ran from the room. I was in there and couldn't help but laugh at her expense. 

The last bell rings and I practically sprinted from that room earning another rounds of laugh from Cara and Brody. Cara is quick on my rear as we make it outside. I hear the boys all hollering at me but I didn't wait. Cara jumps into the passenger seat waving at them as I speed out of there. 

"Asher, you didn't wait on them." Cara says sweetly while I shrug.

"They can ride with Parker." 

We make it to the hospital in record time. I was briskly to her room and feel my heart quicken. Cara opens the door and we both immediately slouch finding it empty. Cara turns around to the nurse station who very sweetly tells us that Eva was released earlier. Damn it! I grumble incoherent words under my breath. Cara surprisingly laughs while shaking her head. We begin walking back out of the hospital when we see the boys pull up. 

"Thanks for waiting on us!" Brody yells from Parker's passenger window. 

"She has already been released. One guess on where she is at?" Cara speaks up for me. 

I continue walking to the car while Cara jumps in as well. We head off to their home where I once again feel my heart racing. I take a deep breath before following behind them now more nervous then I was before.  

"Alright, 5 bucks to who ever finds her first." Everyone chuckles at Parker although the moment the door opens they all race off towards the gym. I chuckle but then hear something coming from above. I grin and walk briskly up towards the attic. I get up there and once again stand at the entrance as I feel my heart attempt to pound out of my rib cage. Eva is in her own little world dancing gracefully to the thumping beat. I recognize the hip hop song while watching her. She's in a black sports bra and black spandex pants. Eva's eyes are closed while she allows her hips to lead her. She stops and takes a few deep breaths before she turns towards me smiling. 

"Asher" 

That's all it took for me to take long strides cupping her sweaty face in my hands and connecting her lips to mine. Our movements in sync allowing the passion to control it. It becomes heavy and has me moaning in the back of my throat as she pulls her body up against my own. I brace the back of her thighs while she jumps wrapping her legs around my waist as we continue devouring each other's lips. One arm around her waist and the other cups her delectable ass. I walk us over to the wall pressing her up against it as I let my lips travel down the column of her neck. I feel her begin rotating her hips as she throws her head back. I groan loudly at her action. 

Ahem

My head snaps to the door where Parker has Cara turned into his chest. Marcus and Brody are covering Leila's eyes. I look back to Eva who is breathing heavy still in my arms with her legs still around my waist. 

"Keep it PG13." Brody says as they all walk out of the room. 

"Damn it, we owe him money!" Marcus whines making me laugh and Eva to giggle as well.