Chapter 40: Make me yours

-Eva's POV

I continue to kiss Asher enjoying the heat and security he gives me. He tugs my hips making me straddle him while he lays back on the bed making me follow his lead leaning over him. We continue to devour each other's lips. I can feel his excitement straining in his dress pants. Asher's hands glide from my hips down to my ass cupping them and giving them a firm squeeze. I moan into his mouth. He moves from my mouth down to my neck sucking and biting along the way. I begin to unbutton his dress shirt wanting to feel his skin under my touch. He shivers the moment my hand makes contact with his skin. He then takes the opportunity to tug at the end of my shirt. I take the hint and pull the shirt over my head. 

"Fuck Eva." He says with a hoarse voice. I smirk and lean back down attacking his neck. I feel my breast brushing across his chest. His breathing is heavy and his heart is pounding against me. Asher begins gliding my hips to move against his hard on. I moan and Asher takes the opportunity to flip our positions. His body over mine with my legs wrapped around him. He begins moving his hips against mine. "Eva, do you want to stop?"

I can tell he is straining himself to ask me that question. He is looking at me with his forehead pressed against my own. I shake my head answering him. He reconnects our lips like his life depends on it. I kiss him back ferociously. He is my life line right now and I want him... all of him. I feel his lips leave mine and begins trailing kisses down my neck to the valley of my breast. I feel his hands on each side of my shorts where he begins pull them down. I lean my head back and moan feeling the fire burning from his touch. I am laying on the bed in just my black lace thong. 

"Beautiful." He whispers. I feel him trail kisses from my foot back up my leg. I tug his head wanting his lips back on mine. He complies and my fingers travel down his back feeling the indents of his muscles. I feel his hips begin grinding hard into me.

"Asher... please."  

"Tell me what you want Eva." He says before his hand begins massaging my breast making me moan yet again. "I love that sound." His mouth attaches to my other breast. 

"Take them off Asher." I say in a whisper. My hands find the front of his pants unbuttoning them before I unzip the zipper slowly. 

"Eva, I don't want-"

"Asher, it's just you and me... and I am yours." 

-Asher's POV

"Asher, it's just you and me... and I am yours." 

Fuck me! Her red hair is sprawled out on the pillow behind her. Her full breast pressed against my chest. I look into her eyes for any signs of hesitation and  don't see any. I take a moment as I slowly push my dress pants down to my feet leaving me only in my boxers. I push my length to Eva's core earning another moan. God that is music to my ears. Her body reacts perfectly to my own. I can feel nothing but raw electricity dancing against my skin. I once again attack her neck while I grind my dick against her core. 

"Asher.." She moans breathlessly. Her hips find the elastic of my boxers and she begins pushing the down my legs. I kick them when they are far enough down. I then tug the top of her thong and see Eva blush. I pull them gently down her legs while I sit up on my knees. She is a goddess. I can see her nervousness when she bites her lower lip. 

"God, your perfect." I say making her gently giggle. I lay back down on top of her with no barriers between us anymore. My length laying against her heat. Fuck, she feels amazing. I see her cup my cheek and I know she wants me to kiss her so I do. I gently kiss her allowing the sparks to dance against my lips. This kiss felt different... Not needy, just loving and tender. I begin moving my hips slowly making Eva's legs wind around my hips. I feel her core and it is soaked making me groan into the kiss. "Your soaked Eva." 

"Make me yours Asher." 

Any restraint I had before is long gone with just that phrase. I gently glide my tip to her entrance. Her heat devouring me. Her juices coating me. I lock eyes with her seeing her gently nod. I press in feeling her walls enveloping me. I can't contain the groan. I pull out a little before pressing further in. I can see Eva is trying to relax her muscles. I kiss her trying to distract her. I thrust all the way in and hear Eva gasp. I stay still and see Eva have a few tears trail out which I kiss away. 

After a few minutes she begins wiggling let me know that she has adjusted. I pull out seeing her wince slightly. I go gentle to begin with which is causing me to strain my muscles. She feels too fucking perfect. Her body enveloping me like a glove. I hear her moan letting me know she is relaxed. 

"Asher, don't hold back." 

I begin thrusting into her hard making her a moaning mess. I cup the base of her neck and gently squeeze. Her nails begin digging in my back likely leaving scratches. Damn, that feels good. I pull back and continue my assault on her. I see her throw her head to the side while her beautiful breast bounce with every thrust. Jesus, I won't last long. 

I pull out and Eva looks breathless. I pull her leg over turning her onto her stomach. I pull back on her hips making her stick her ass in the air. I don't waste any time reconnecting our bodies. I thrust back in earning a gasp from Eva at the new angle. I groan feeling her walls strangling me. I pound harder into her. 

"Asher, I..." She doesn't finish as I feel her walls release and her cum seep out. I continue pounding while I lean over her gently squeezing her breast in my hands. Eva continues to moan while I gently bite her shoulder. Her body reacts by bending further down pressing her ass further in the air. Fuck!

"Eva, I'm bout to cum." I groan out. She doesn't answer but I know she heard me. I thrust 3 more times before I finally feel my own release. I pull out and pump myself on Eva's ass. My head is still connected to her shoulder blade while we both continue panting. I kiss her shoulder blade tenderly where I see my bite mark. She. is. mine.  

I push off of her while she lays down. I run to her on suite and grab a damp wash cloth. I walk back in seeing her sprawled out on her bed. I sit down beside her and clean her off seeing a little blood in her thighs. I softly brush the wash cloth on her tender heat making sure to clean her. I toss the wash cloth into the bathroom. I lift the blanket from the end of the bed and place over Eva before I crawl in beside her gathering her into my arms. 

"Eva, do you feel okay?" I whisper into her ear. 

"Perfect." She says with a gentle smile.

She turns around in my arms hugging my torso and throwing her leg over mine. She places her head in my neck and sighs. I run my fingertips up and down her back. I can feel her heartbeat in time with my own solidifying how I feel. 

"Mine." I say kissing her shoulder. 

"Yours." She says softly before I feel her soft lips on my neck. After a few minutes, I feel her breathing even out while I continue to cage her in my arms. That was unlike anything I have ever experienced. I didn't want to stop and now... I won't be able to. This warrior belongs to me and I will never let her go. Soon enough, my eyes begin to get heavy before I let sleep consume me as well.