Within The Realm of Possibilities

Another trek through the empty and sprawling rooms and hallways of Tartarus but while they did all the stairs climbing, what really did they need to find? The top? What could be waiting up there for them?

"Pyro Jack!" Naegi screamed launching the gun at his temple and firing a round and a jack o lantern appeared on a body hovering above them and lightly and Maragi was casted that dealt light fire damage to all the foes lining up. Pyro Jack disappeared and it was always the same with every persona. He ran across the room firing again and calling upon Justice Arcana in the form of a knight on a mighty horse wielding a trident-Berith.

"WATCH OUT NAEGI!" Togami shouted loading the gun into his head and having the persona Zouchouten storm out while bracing for an impact as the shadows swiped above his head and to his side.

"You should worry about yourself! You're getting pummeled!"

"I can take care of myself, Naegi and you best remember that." Togami spat as he flew back slamming back first onto the ground but on the opposite way, Kirigiri hadn't made an uncalculated move and seemed to have taken minimal damage in the process. How could she be so cool in the face of these shadows and dangers that lurked in the outer fringes of hearts? Yes, the Personas were their realization of the masks they all wore and because of accepting the inner shadows in them, the Personas took on all forms in 12 Arcana-tarot cards that could be summoned with a firing of an Evoker but the way it worked seemed mysterious even to Naegi. Did Kirigiri know it? Even Togami? There was no time to dwell on any of that.

"PERSONA!"

The walls of Tartarus may have shaken up the trio but the shadows were at the edge and were fighting tooth and tongue to the end. If they couldn't do it here...how could they reach the inner reaches of this labyrinth? How could they?

"Hey, Makoto."

"Yeah, Kazuichi?"

The face of Kazuichi Souda lined up perfectly and Naegi quickly adjusted his marked eyes to the scene behind him. The classroom and the place that they now stood in was floored at the appearance of someone at the front. What was going on? Who was that? Naegi's stomach dropped at the sound of voices around him.

"Who's that?"

"Heard he's another transfer student..." Two girls whispered to each other but they were the brave ones to talk about the new strange transfer student, to be so rude and open to the possibility of owing nothing to their actions.

"I'm Nagito Komaeda. Nice to make your acquaintance."