Watch Me Cry

No.

No.

The fury in Makoto's face was evident as began breaking through that darkness willingly to his friends and the memories of those lost before their time all for his sake.

Facing the fear.

Face the fears evolving

"MAKOTO!"

Chihiro

Allow the guiding light to reach him this time and stroke the very eagerness in The Universe Arcana that he now brandished above his head with him appearing from that darkness. From Nyx. One last time to fight The Fall now ringing bright scarlet in the sky with the midnight hour pronounced more and more allowing him to face the fears that he long held dormant.

It wouldn't be long and almost here, almost here.

"PERSONA!"

Clutching the singular vision of S.E.E.S around and namely Kuma, too, he would exhaust his life towards that one goal. He was above those clouds, above them somehow and biding farewells were the crux of why he had to do this. Why all his life, why his fear could be adamant.

"Makoto..." a unison of the S.E.E.S' voices ringing out in Makoto's inner ears, but he stood tall among them. He returned to them while their gratefulness could be counter, they had Nagito aka Nyx to get rid of.

Finally, as the persona of the death arcana accompanied him.

Thanatos.

He was here and here he could end Nyx and cycle of The Fall.

"I'm doing this alone, I'm afraid that I'm leaving for now, take care."

A wave of immobility sprung forward rendering them all exhausted and powerless. Thanatos almost guiding Makoto up as the moon began falling, the true physical body of Nyx.

And like that whiteness overtook him.

"Do it, Makoto."

Kirigiri, as even now he heard her voice comfortably in his head. Almost stunned that she would return now.

"We believe in you, Makoto!"

Chihiro.

"Yeah! Don't die bud!"

Kazuichi.

"I didn't tell you, but I love you, Makoto Naegi and don't you think this moment of weakness..."

Byakuya.

He wouldn't dare let anyone down...