Author's Note (Please read)

CHANGES:I have started editing this book and have re-posted under a new title. Please go to my profile and click on "The Wars of Ivory White (Book I : The Protector)" to read the edited and improved version of this story. Also follow me to receive updates. And thank you to everyone you has voted, followed, and commented.

Hello to my curious readers and fellow wolfie fans, 

I just want to say a humongous THANK YOU to you for reading my story. I will post as often as I can I have a pretty hectic life and lots of responsibilities. Each chapter will be at minimum 1000 words unless I absolutely need a shorter chapter. But don't worry if I post a shorter chapter then I will post an extra chapter to go with it. 

This story is not a "typical" story and just because it starts out one way doesn't mean it will stay there. Just be patient, read and enjoy the adventure.

Just so you know this story contains enough bad stuff to not be recommended for younger readers (16+ only). I will try to give a smut warning before the "naughty" scenes. Please do not report me. I believe that no matter your size, social standing, or age differences (with the exception of statutory rape ages of course), race, religious or cultural differences, or sexual preferences everyone deserves love and no one should be persecuted for that love as long as it's consensual. That being said, if you have a problem with age gaps, dominate males, semi submissive females, and happy endings then this is probably not a good book for you. 

This is my own work please do not copy or try to make a "better" version of my story. I get all the pictures from the internet (Google mostly). Please vote and comment. I LOVE comments. I'm not the best editor and I'm only human so mistakes are bound to happen. Grammar nazis help me out. I welcome any criticisms as long as they constructive. You may feel free to say that this story "sucks" but please tell me why it's bad so that I can learn from it. Oh and if you're just looking to make trouble then I'll tell you like I tell my kids, please keep your hands, feet, and opinions to yourself.

Enjoy!!!