Chapter 38 (Mature Content)

CHAPTER 38 (Smuts Ahead)

"You okay?" Carla asked as she sat across from Tracy in the dining hall the next morning before meeting with the Omegas for training.

Tracy smiled dreamily, "Remind me piss to him off more often."

Carla rolled her eyes, "Something tells me you won't be able to prevent pissing him off. Speaking of which the Omega's fight is tomorrow. Did you tell the Alpha man that you plan to go with you know who to you know where?"

Tracy blushed, "Umm... no?"

"As the vampire had pointed out, that is a bad idea. Particularly since you are now mated and if he ends up wanting to hunt you down. Until you learn how to block him, he has a way of finding you no matter where you go."

"Gideon has a private jet we'll be there and back before Jonathan can book a flight."

Carla stared in disbelief, "If vampires have a private jet what do you think werewolves have?"

"Um, fur?" Tracy said quickly while feeling embarrassed for not thinking about the possibility of Jonathan having a plane at his disposal as well.

"Now you're deliberately being stupid." Carla said bluntly, deciding that she had enough of her friend's nonsense, "If you don't tell him then I will because when he finds out that you're missing or worst that you're with a 'rival,' then he'll flip. Last thing we need running rampant is a crazed newly mated Alpha male who doesn't have a mate nearby to calm him."

"You're right," Tracy said ashamed for not thinking of the consequences and for focusing on her own selfish desire to follow through with her plans. She gave no thought to what would happen to everyone else. Clearly this Protector gig needed to work on avoiding disaster.

"I'm sorry, I'll tell him this afternoon."

---------------

To be fair, after training, she went to Jonathan's office to tell him but after a heavy make out session and two rounds of love making.... It kind of slipped her mind. Sleepily, she sat at the dining hall table for breakfast the next morning with a half dopey smile on her face. Carla sat across from her, observing the lovey dovey expressions exchanged between Tracy and the Alpha across the room who was chatting with a few of the elders.

"Either he took his mate leaving really well or you haven't told him yet." Carla said.

"Hmm?" Tracy said casting one last glance at her mate, who looked fine as jalapenos on nachos that she could just eat by the bucketful, before turning her attention to Carla, "Oh no I haven't told him."

"What?!" Carla exclaimed, "What have you been doing all this time... Wait! No! Don't tell me!"

"Umhmmm... my man is yummy."

"Well I'm officially grossed out." Carla said rolling her eyes, "But seriously we need to tell him."

"Tell me what?" Jack asked, sitting down next to Carla.

"Who said we were talking about you?"

"You're MY girl. You better not be talking about having private conversations with other men." he growled.

"Excuse me?" Carla said sternly, "You better check yourself."

Jack leaned over and kissed Carla. She grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him forward, dominating the kiss for a moment before shoving him back.

"I did not say you could kiss me." Carla said, "That was two strikes. One more and I'm gonna beat yo cracker jack ass."

"Hmm... sounds kinky. I'd try at it at least once." Jack said his eyes darkened with lust as he licked his lips. Carla wasn't much better as she thought about having her mate tied down in front of her subjective to her will. She remembered finally beating her father's wolf when she was 15. The high she felt was powerful, she felt in control. She was curious if it would be the same.