Chapter 13 (Mature Content)

Author's Note: PLEASE READ...

I have to warn you that this chapter is rather difficult. Physical and sexual abuse, mentions suicide, and violence. If you trigger easy, please proceed with caution or skip altogether.

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WANT TO SKIP: I've decided to include a summary after the "Author's Note" which is in bold at the bottom of this chapter.

CHAPTER 13 (Mature Content)

The shimmering silver wolf ran until exhaustion forced him to stop. Shifting back into human form, Jonathan dove into the small but deep pool at the base of a small waterfall.

"WHY?!" Eli shouted in his mind, "We almost had her! She was willing to be ours!"

"Not mine, yours!" Jonathan growled.

"She would have loved both of us if you weren't such an asshole!"

"I don't want her love!"

Eli was silent as Jonathan dragged himself from the water onto the rocky bank. Throwing a wet arm over his eyes, Jonathan rested as old memories surfaced.

12 years earlier...

^Erik^

"We are going to be late, so hurry up!" Erik yelled.

"Hold you donkeys, I'm coming!" a voice yelled from upstairs.

Jonathan chuckled at his friend and future Beta, "Why bother? You know she's not going to come out one second before she intends to. Besides it's not like there's any rush."

Erik sighed, "Why did we agree to go together?"

^Briella^

"Because we are currently mateless losers." Briella said walking down the steps.

Tonight was prom and afterwards there was going to be a huge after party, in honor of an Alpha's heir graduating, where all unmated pack members along the East Coast were invited to their pack house in order to find mates. Jonathan, Erik, and Briella, the Gamma's oldest daughter, still had to find their mates. Everyone in the pack always called them, "The Trinity of Trouble," and woe to the poor souls that would be their mates.