Chapter 44 (Mature Content)

CHAPTER 44 (Smuts ahead also some very disturbing content that may trigger. Please skip if uncomfortable, you're not going to miss much).

Lady Anna didn't say a word when Cade slipped into her room. In a few short hours he would be leaving, taking her heart with him. This was the hardest thing she had ever done.

She had loved her husband from so long ago but that memory was almost completely gone along with any remembrance of his face. It's strange how something so dear could fade with time. All that she see could see now was the handsome face of her Eternal One.

For once in such a long time she felt hope. All the indignant acts and tortures put upon her by a sadistic monster did not burn as bright in her mind as that one small glimmer. Maybe there was a place for them to finally have peace.

Cade strode boldly across the room, capturing her jaw gently, he turned her face upwards to meet his eyes.

"I love you," he whispered.

She closed her eyes and kissed his palm.

"He knew that you were my Eternal One. That's why he didn't insist you rape me and why he kept you away." She remembered that night, one of many where Lord Parrish would send in someone punish and rape her. He no longer did the deed himself but would take pleasure from her discomfort and pain. But that night instead of his usual game he noticed a difference. Cade was young and newly turned, he had no idea what was happening, his innocence made it possible for a new game to be made for the monster.

She would feel her heart ripped to shreds every time her Beloved was in the arms of another and Lord Parrish made sure it was often.

"I've never made love to a woman." Cade said quietly cutting through her thoughts, "When I was turned, I was a virgin saving myself for someone special. The first night, after I was fully made vampire, Lord Parrish had full control of me. We walked towards the town market, a pretty young brunette girl caught his attention. He wanted me to pursue her but I refused. He took control of my body as we followed her out of town.

It was like I was in a nightmare and everything I did was happening without my consent. I'll never forget her screams and pleas as I ripped her clothes from her small body. I didn't know my own strength and I broke several of her bones. I watched as my body rutted over her. Until something caught my attention, the blood from her innocence being broken. I heard her heartbeat and could see a vein full of blood popping out from her neck. I bit down draining the life from her body. Lord Parrish simply laughed the whole time, cheering me on as I lost my soul."

Lady Anna simply held Cade close, listening to the steady beat of his heart, knowing that he needed to release the venom bottled within. Her own bottle had become an endless vat and the poisonous horrors experienced would never fully be diminished.

"I had hoped that we would be together once he died but you still rejected me."

Lady Anna remained silent.

"When you refused. I continued what HE taught me. To cause pain to the One we love. I'm sorry."

She couldn't stand the sorrow in his voice and raised up to tenderly kiss his lips, "I forgive you. I love you too."

"Before I leave please allow me to make love, for the first time, to the other beautiful half of my broken soul." he pleaded looking into her eyes for the rejection he expected.

Lady Anna wiped the tears from her eyes and slowly nodded.

-------------

The return flight was quiet. Jonathan decided to spend the night at their house before going on to the pack house where there would no doubt be a lot of questions. Gideon, Isiah, and Cade each took one of the extra bedrooms. Tracy was grateful to be back. She was exhausted physically, emotionally, and mentally. The jet lag wasn't helping. As tired as she was her body absolutely refused to settle down without a shower.

Pulling off all her clothes in the middle of the bedroom she stumbled into the shower with her eyes closed. She stood under the hot stream of water that soaked into her hair and relaxed. She squeezed out a bit of body wash onto her washcloth and began to scrub her body. A cool bare arm wrapped firmly around her waist pulling her against an equally bare chest.

"I thought you were going to sleep." she breathed out as Jonathan ran a hard calloused hand over her smooth soapy body. Squeezing her breast and pinching the erect nipples, he lightly bit her neck causing her to moan as her arousal dripped down her legs.

"I was until that little striptease you did woke part of me up." he said pulling her hips against his as his long member jumped greedily against the back of her legs. She bent forward while pressing back as desired made her moan with need. Jonathan grabbed her wet tresses and pulled her head back so that it touched his shoulder.

"You going to be a good girl and take daddy?" he asked, his voice velvety soft yet so darkly rich.

"Yes daddy." she moaned.

He let go of her hair as he grabbed her hips once more. Aligning himself with her slick entrance, he slowly sunk into her warmth loving that snug feel of her gloriously tight body. She braced herself against the shower wall as he roughly pounded into her. She felt the throbbing in her core as her body tightened preparing to launch her into ecstasy. Jonathan suddenly bit into her neck remarking her. The pain was overrode by pure pleasure driving her over the edge. She fell apart with only him and the shower holding her up.

He pulled out and flipped her body over so that her back was against the wall. Lifting her high, he slid her down on his cock. Her legs wrapped around his waist as he drove roughly into her fucking both of them once again to a climax.

Their moans could be heard upstairs. The vampires rolled their eyes and buried their heads under a pillow except for Gideon. 

His Eternal One was all that was on his mind. What were the odds that it would have been him selected to train the Protector. He paced back and forth in his bedroom wanting to stop the tantalizing moans. Forcing himself to calm before he went down there and ripped Jonathan to shreds for touching what was his.

NO! Gideon thought, I must bid my time. But soon I will have my beloved.

============================

What do you think of Gideon? Friend or Foe?

Cade's future... any predictions?