Chapter 40

CHAPTER 40

The next morning, Roger came to their house and told Tracy that he had planned to travel for a bit. After agreeing to do a favor for the Sprite queen, he had planned to go to different counties and continents  to gather some special herbs and seedlings to grow. Tracy kissed his cheek telling him to be safe. As her grandfather pulled away, Jonathan came out with their luggage and placed it in the back of his truck.

"Do we really have to go?" Jonathan asked annoyed, "We could get back in bed and..."

Tracy put her hand over his mouth, "Yes we have to go so get your cute booty in the truck."

Jonathan grumbled like a five year old until Tracy started to undo his belt buckle and unzip his pants. He grabbed her hands, "What are you doing?"

"Shutting you up." she replied unbuttoning his pants to release his hardening member.

-----------------

When they arrived at the airport, Gideon accepted Jonathan's presence without question and did nothing to provoke any sort of temper outbursts. Tracy insisted upon following the captain's order to seat in her own seat and buckle up on take off. After the light turned green, Jonathan immediately unbuckled her and placed her in his lap.

"I would like to apologize," Gideon said to Jonathan, "I promise I am not going to steal your mate."

Jonathan growled and Tracy slapped his arm, "If you're going to be difficult I'm going to force feed you a sedative so you can relax until we get there," she threatened.

"Do that and I'll turn you over my knee and spank you until you won't be able to sit down correctly for a week."

"Un huh. I have super healing." she challenged.

"Well then I'll have to spank you everyday." he threatened in that sexy silky voice of his.

Tracy blushed and Gideon stood up, "I'm going to go fly the plane for a bit. If I stay here any longer, I'll jump out of it."

"Whatever you say," Jonathan said mockingly, "Let me know if you need a push."

"Jonathan!"

Gideon just rolled his eyes, "just please limit your 'activities' to your chairs." he said as he walked away leaving them alone.

She would have protested but she really couldn't since everything about her mate turned her on. Instead she blushed a bright red, embarrassed but horny she sat silently as the vampire left the open luxury seating area. She thought more than once that it must be the mate bond, because this hot level of sex was not normal, not that she was complaining.

Three hours later, Gideon's voice comes over the intercom.

"We will be landing soon. You have 30 minutes to wrap it up and get dressed before the seat belt light comes on."

"Jonathan," Tracy said as he kissed her bare shoulder, "We have to get dressed."

"It only takes two minutes to put clothes and shoes on."

Before she could protest that ludicrous statement, Jonathan kissed her distracting her from what she had been about to say.

--------------------

Thirty minutes, one landing, and a two and a half hour drive later....

They arrived at a Dark Hills Coven House hosted by Lady Anna Cloud.