Characters

This page serves only to provide the full names of the characters. Four main characters, two side characters. It also gives a brief explanation of why I picked the name.

Thomas and Emile are also listed.

~

Main Characters:

Virgil Molan (Irish name meaning 'servant of the storm')

Patton Albrecht (German cognate of Albert, meaning noble and bright)

Logan Francisque (I wanted a French name, Francisque is connected to the Latin name Franciscus, which means 'Frenchman')

Roman Tulio (Spanish name meaning lively, also a reference to Tulio from Road to El Dorado because no one can stop me)

Side Characters:

Remy Macchinetta (Style of drip coffee also called a Flip-Drip. Basically I think it's funny to name Remy after something coffee related)

Dorrian Drake (Derived from two Old Norse and Old English names both meaning dragon, picked mostly because I like alliteration)

Named Characters:

Thomas Sanders

Emile Picani

~

Nicknames that may show up are not listed on this page, but I have a list to use later on.

As for physical descriptions, look below.

~

Thomas looks like himself.

Patton is blond with blue eyes (like a lot of people make him and very similar to@robins.draw and @teardroppeddew's versions).

Logan has red-brown hair and green eyes (I love @teardroppeddew's redhead Logan from the Sanders Carol AU).

Roman is Hispanic, dark brown curly hair and hazel eyes (looks sort of like @thedreamer240's Roman in the Blind Coffee AU).

Virgil has dark brown hair with faded purple tips and dark brown eyes.

Remy's hair is a different color every week or so. He works at a hair salon so he can do what he wants. His natural hair is sandy-blond and his eyes are a gray-blue.

Dorrian is dark-skinned African American and has a form of poliosis that co-occurs with vitiligo. Most of the left side of his body has large patches of vitiligo and his hair also has silver and white patches because of the poliosis. One eye is dark brown and the other one is hazel.

Edit 5/1: HOW DID I FORGET EMILE

Emile is half Korean on his Mom's side. His hair is black and has just enough curl to make it seem like a mess all the time. His eyes are dark.