Chapter Eighty ~ Roman

{Possible trigger warnings: crying

If I miss something, I apologize and please let me know}

YouTube

          Princey_MUA Uploaded: One Last Time

          No Description Provided

-----

Play Video

-----

Roman: Hello everyone.

[Roman is sitting in his bedroom. The walls are bare, the bed is unmade, and there are cardboard boxes stacked around the room]

Roman: It's... been a rough few weeks.

[He runs his hand through his hair and looks around]

Roman: I've been packing. I've been crying. It was a lot... Ame moved out two weeks ago, and Patton a few days previous. It's just me and Logan right now. I'm exhausted, but I wanted to make this video to let you all know what's been going on.

[He pulls his feet up underneath himself, sitting cross-legged]

Roman: I'm moving, as you can see. I found a place just outside of town that has a little bit more space and has less foot traffic. I've been struggling with living in the city, since I grew up outside of town, and I'm ready to be back out in the country. I struggled a lot with the decision too, but I think this is what's best.

[He takes a deep breath]

Roman: Unfortunately, this means that I won't be able to film for a little bit. My recording setup is the absolute last thing I'm packing, other than the bare essentials like my bed and some clothing, and once I get out there I want to get things set up and in a place that I like before I start recording again. I have some ideas of where I'm going to have my setup and I want to do a little upgrade of it, so it will definitely take a few extra weeks to get settled again.

Roman: It's sort of going to be a hiatus. I'm going to be very focused on fixing some little pieces of this place up and reconnecting with my friends that just moved and some family that I haven't talked to in a while. I'm trying to look into a good vlogging camera but you all know how much of a problem I've had with that.

[Roman gets up and goes up to the camera, picking it up off the stand]

Roman: I know you Ladies, Lords, and Non-Binary Royalty are super sweet and super accepting, you've supported me through a lot of chaos in my life. I'm asking for a little more of that, even though I know this is really frustrating. You're all amazing, wonderful, beautiful people and I want to get content out to you, but I need to be able to focus on some personal stuff for a little bit. 

Roman: I do have to be honest, Ame and I had another argument before he moved out. I'm not going to get into the details of it, we did all of that already and it clearly didn't go well the first time, but I want to try and reach out to him and fix that. It was a stupid argument but it happened, and I have work to do with it. 

[Roman walks to the other side of the room, pushing open the closet]

Roman: I do also have to deal with this.

[He shows the 'Fanart Corner' in his closet, with all the art and gifts that he's received]

Roman: These babies have seen a lot, and as much as I love Fanart Corner, I think it's time to start her over. I'm going to keep all of this, you're all amazing for making these for me and I treasure them greatly, so I want to keep them in a storage unit or something. With that being said, I'll be letting you guys know in a week or two when I get my PO box moved, so I don't have to come super far into the city to get to stuff you send me. Until then I'm asking you to keep your stuff you want to send, because I don't want it to get lost or ruined because of the changes.

[Roman goes back and puts the camera back on the tripod]

Roman: I apologize for this, but it has to happen sometime. I'll do my best to get this all set up quickly so I can start getting more out to you, but I have a feeling it won't be right away and it won't be easy. If you're not following my Instagram and Twitter, I'll be posting more there, so go find those at @Princey_MUA on both.

Roman: I love you guys more than life itself and I promise I'll be back as quick as possible. I'll miss you. Please don't forget to love each other and take care of yourselves and your loved ones. Goodbye.

[Roman makes a heart with his hands and covers the camera lense. The screen is black for several seconds]

Roman, offscreen: What do you think?

Logan, offscreen: You're going to give people heart attacks.

[Screen shows a corner of a computer screen. Roman flips it around to show himself and Logan, Logan leaning over his shoulder and looking at the screen]

Roman: They know I have an affinity for dramatics, I'm sure it'll be fine.

Logan: I apologize, Roman's followers, for this dramatic prick.

Roman: Aww, babe come on.

[Roman kisses Logan's cheek and stands up from the computer chair]

Roman: All of that is true but I did leave a tiny bit out. I think you're all gonna be way more okay with this whole thing once you know. Poppy, show 'em.

[Logan holds up his hand, revealing a shining band of gold around his finger]

Logan: This idiot proposed, we're taking a hiatus to move into a house we found outside of town and get married. I promise you that my announcement on my channel will be quite a bit less panic inducing, and more forthright.

Roman, laughing: I love you all so much! Until next time!

[Roman blows a kiss at the camera. Annotations for suggested videos appear. Roman's custom outro song plays]

-----

This is Princey_MUA's most recent upload.