Chapter Seventy-Six ~ Roman

{Possible trigger warnings: swearing, fighting (Dorrian's fighting)

If I miss something, I apologize and please let me know}

Roman pushed Virgil lightly as they assembled in the living room. "So is he gonna beat the sh*t out of whoever he's fighting?"

"I certainly hope so, I've taken too many of his punches to the jaw, someone else should take some too." 

"Do we know who he's fighting?" Logan asked. 

"Not off the top of my head, but I bet if someone Googled it we could find out." Virgil shrugged.

"Well I'm not doing it." Roman leaned over and poked Patton. "You sure you wanna go see all this, Patty-cake?"

"I want to support Dorrian." Patton insisted. "I want to see him do good. And Remy gets so excited when he does well, it's really cute."

"Awwww." Roman gave him a hug from behind. "That's adorable."

Virgil fake retched, then tugged his jacket on. "We all ready to go?"

"I believe so." Logan slipped his hand into Roman's and Roman beamed. Speaking of getting excited, he always felt like a lovestruck teenager when Logan showed physical affection.

"I'm driving, so I hope everyone has their exit strategy because I'm gonna dump you all at the curb and go find a spot to park." Virgil announced as they walked out into the hallway together.

"I'm actually riding with Remy." Patton piped up. "But have fun with the love-birds."

"Awww, you're gonna leave me with them?" Virgil complained.

"Excuse me." Roman shoved him from behind. "We are a delight to be around."

Virgil made a buzzer sound. Roman stuck his tongue out.

"Don't antagonize him tonight, darling." Logan murmured, slipping an arm around Roman's waist. Roman hummed and kissed his temple.

The four of them fell into idle conversation about Logan and Virgil's now highly-requested and subscribed Shout About It podcast. Patton was telling them about how Remy cried from laughter the first time he listened in when the elevator doors opened at the lobby.

"The best part about when Remy laughs really hard is that he has straight up projectile tears." Patton giggled. "It's the weirdest thing and it's so cute!"

"Sounds like it would be funny to watch." Virgil nodded towards the door. "Looks like he's waiting for you outside."

"What do you think about me is cute?" Roman asked Logan.

"Aside from everything I tell you I love?" Logan replied, smiling up at him. "I can't tell you all of that, I'd never be able to get through the list."

Virgil groaned. "Groooooooss."

"Like you didn't post a picture of you and Emile cuddling with Berlioz yesterday." Roman shot back. His roommate flipped him off and he grinned.

Virgil got his car keys out of his pocket. "At least Emile and I don't do that sh*t in public."

"I bet you would." Roman teased him.

"Stop it." Logan took his hand.

Patton darted off towards the motorcycle, greeting his boyfriend with a kiss. Virgil spun his car keys on his finger as he walked off to the parking lot with Roman and Logan following.

~~~ An Hour Later ~~~

"C'MON DORA, KICK HIS A**!" Virgil yelled from his spot next to Roman in the front row. Dorrian was backing up a few paces, protecting his head from the wild punches his opponent was throwing.

"This guy's giving him a lot more of a problem than you did." Roman commented loudly. He received an elbow in the side and laughed through the pain.

He watched as Dorrian swung sideways and began to take the fight back. The two were pretty evenly matched as much as he could see, but from the way Virgil was shouting he figured Dorrian was probably being a little more strategic about this.

"There you go, man!" Virgil cheered as Dorrian's opponent went to the mat, the ref quickly intervening. The crowd pounded their feet and fists on various chairs and the floor, screaming and cheering.

"Winner! Dorrian Drake!"

Roman cupped his hands around his mouth and cheered. Virgil hopped the barrier between the crowd and the ring as Dorrian got down and ran over, slamming into him and giving him a huge hug. Remy was not far behind, along with a few of their other siblings.

"That was a lot of fun to watch!" Roman put an arm around Logan's shoulders. "Can't imagine being up there though. My face is too pretty for that."

"I have to agree, sweetheart." Logan kissed his cheek. "You're made for a different stage, we all know that."

"Hey losers!" Virgil called from the side of the ring. Roman flipped him off, grinning, and he returned the gesture with a laugh. "We're going to get dinner, you want to come?"

Roman looked at Logan, who nodded. "I wouldn't mind that."

"Give us a few minutes to get to you!" Roman shouted. Virgil rolled his eyes and tapped his wrist a few times."

"Okay, how do we get through all of this?" Roman waved a hand at the crowd, looking to Logan.

"Boost me over the railing?" Logan suggested in response.

Roman nodded and laced his fingers together, crouching to help his boyfriend over. Logan hopped up over the railing, then turned to him. "Can you get over here?"

"Yep, just back up a couple feet." 

Logan backed up and Roman jumped over the gate.

"Took you long enough." Virgil snickered. "Got defeated by a railing?"

"F*ck you." Roman offered Dorrian a high five. "You crushed it man, way to go."

"Thanks." Dorrian nodded. He had a nasty black eye starting, and his lip was split. "Gave me a good headache too."

Roman nodded. "Makes sense, he got some good hits in."

"Yeah, and now I'm starving, lets go."

Roman took Logan's hand and followed the group as they walked out. Remy was raving about the fight, waving his hands around, and Virgil and Patton were laughing.

"I really like this group." He said quietly to Logan. "I haven't had friends like this in a long time."

Logan nodded. "I really haven't either. This apartment has been one of the best things that's ever happened to us, I think."

"Awww, you lovebirds reminiscing about how boring your lives were without me?" Virgil looked over his shoulder.

"Nah I just mentioned to Logan how I wish you'd get into a fight like that and get the sh*t beat out of you."

"Definitely won't be you doing it."