Chapter Forty ~ Roman

{Possible trigger warnings: mild cursing, mention of a fistfight

If I miss something, I apologize and please let me know}

YouTube

          Princey_MUA Uploaded: SPACEBOY (Pretty Pals with Improbable_Theorems)

          "I hope you lovelies enjoy this, we were the only two in the apartment awake and it was a very amusing session. We're very different but we have some shared experiences that we talked about."

-----

Play Video

-----

Roman: Hello to you all, my Ladies, Lords, and Non-Binary Royalty! Will you quit laughing every time I do that?

Logan, offscreen: I can't help it, your chest puffs out when you lift your arms like that. It's incredibly amusing.

[Roman sticks his tongue out at offscreen Logan]

Roman: Well as you can tell, I have my roommate Logan on as a guest today for our newest installment of Pretty Pals!

[Logan wheels chair onscreen]

Logan: Greetings. I'm not sure how this is going to go.

Roman: It'll be fiiiiiine, don't worry about it. So I don't know if you watched mine with Patton-

Logan: I watched some of it, I believe I put it on in the background as I worked on something else while the apartment was empty. I do that with all of your videos.

[Roman laughs, falling sideways in his chair]

Roman: You put me on as background noise?

Logan: I do it with all of our videos. Well not mine, but yours, Patton's, Ame's. The familiarity of voices is helpful.

Roman: Huh.

[Roman nods, then sits up again and begins to sort through his makeup]

Roman: So I know you said you don't have a preference for what I do, which is great because I already have an idea. What's going to be interesting is how I execute it.

Logan: What do you mean?

[Roman sets a few palettes out and turns to him]

Roman: Well you can put makeup on anyone and make it look good, but a look doesn't always fit a personality. With Patton it's easy to do dramatic full face because Patton's an excitable, bubbly person and he draws attention naturally.

Logan: I see.

Roman: So since you seem like a more reserved person, a full glam look might not suit you. I don't know. 

[Logan nods slowly, looking at the palettes]

Logan: Then you could say this would be a control?

Roman: Control? Oh wait this is a science thing I know this- don't tell me! A control is like a first attempt to base other attempts off of, right?

[He scrunches his face up, holding his hands on the sides of his face]

Logan: You're quite close. A control is a standard of comparison for checking the results of a comparison.

Roman: Yeah I pretty much got it. Okay, lets begin. I'm going to use the same foundation I used for Patton because the two of you have similar enough complexions and I only have so many foundations. But moisturizer first.