Chapter Twenty-Three ~ Logan

{Possible trigger warnings: swearing (you know the drill), yelling, lots of arguments, s*x-worker slur (and I dislike the word s*x so I'm censoring it)

If I miss something, I apologize and please let me know}

They did work through an agreement, about two hours after the original conversation. Logan was surprised at how little talking he needed to do, and reasoned that this wasn't the first time Virgil and Roman had done this.

He also wasn't surprised that it didn't last more than two weeks. 

The Q and A. Or the Qweh-Nah, as Patton kept calling it. After establishing the podcast in a first episode and deciding to run it once a week, he wanted to do a question and answer session with their listeners to get them a little more acquainted with who was there.

"It'll help them recognize us since they can't see us!" He insisted.

Logan had sent out the tweet asking for questions, and the others had retweeted it. He simply had to follow the hashtag then.

He knew Roman was still wildly oblivious to who Virgil was, which was rather impressive, and he left it up to the quiet man to decide whether that was announced to the world or not by simply reading questions and not saying which account had been tagged.

"This one is directed to Ame." Virgil had told Roman his middle name was Amos, which allowed him to use the same name his subscribers and internet friends used without giving his channel away.

Again, Logan was rather impressed at how readily Roman accepted these explanations.

Virgil sat up a little. "Shoot."

"'What editing software do you use for your videos? I want to start a gaming channel and I like your video style.'"

Logan watched as Virgil paused, thinking about it.

"Well for starters, don't try to copy my style."

Roman snorted but Virgil kept talking.

"People will notice and you'll get called out for it. Try to figure out a style that works for you and matches the kind of content you try to make. And that will change what software you need to use... 

"I use trakAxPC Pro. It's aimed at beginners, but it has all the features as the professional software so I don't see a point in upgrading. Really user friendly and you can find a lot of tutorials on how to use it."

Logan nodded as Virgil sat back. "I have used that software before, it's very easy to grasp... next question is for Patton."

"Ooh!" Patton sat up, bouncing in his seat. "Hit me!"

Virgil reached over and punched him lightly in the arm.

"Ow, Ame!"

"Hey, you asked for it." Virgil smirked. Patton giggled and shoved him.

"Patton." Logan regained his roommate's attention. "'What is your favorite dad joke?'"

He had a feeling he was going to regret this question.

"Ooh ooh ooh! What do you call a pile of cats?" Patton asked excitedly. Virgil rolled his eyes, smiling.

"A meow-ntain!"

Roman muffled a laugh. "Tell another one!"

Patton scrunched his face up for a moment. "What makes an octopus laugh?"

"I don't know, Pat, what?" Virgil leaned back in his chair.

"Teeeeeen-tickles!" Patton wiggled his fingers on the sides of his face.