Chapter Fifty-Nine ~ Logan

{Possible trigger warnings: swearing

If I miss something, I apologize and please let me know}

YouTube

          Improbable_Theorems uploaded: Talking to You

          "This is a clip from the livestream I did two weeks ago. There were quite a few questions about recent videos that have come out on the channels of some of my roommates. I hope this satisfies the questions you had."

-----

Play Video

-----

Logan: So, that is how I feel about that, that should answer your question. 

[Logan looks to the side of his screen, which is showing a screen-capture of his chat]

Logan: Hang on, we're getting flooded again. What does that say?

[Logan leans in, looking at the live play he has running. He frowns and checks his watch, then looks back at the camera]

Logan: Alright... I suppose I cannot ignore that. There have been quite a few questions about recent videos that Patton and Roman have put out. I don't think it would be appropriate to answer this by myself, so give me just a moment. It shouldn't take too long.

[Logan gets up and walks offscreen. Jump-cut]

Logan: I really can't talk about this alone, so I've asked Roman to come sit with me. I would say this is more to make sure I have everything straight, he's tired and probably won't want to talk much.

[Logan and Roman sit onscreen. Roman is already curled up in a ball on the chair next to Logan, wearing a dark blue hoodie. He yawns and rubs his eyes]

Roman: Hiiiii guys, gals, and non-binary pals. I did a ton of sh- oh wait I bet I can't swear here.

Logan: It isn't as if they haven't heard me swear before.

Roman: M'kay, I did a lotta sh*t today kids so I'm just gonna sit and listen to Logan talk.

[Roman cuddles a little more into the chair, pulling his feet up onto the seat]

Logan: The big question that I've seen multiple times is about Roman and I. It's been alluded to, but I suppose we haven't made it clear in any way.

Roman: I don't think I even used your name in the video they're discussing... was that the mini-vlog?

Logan: I'd assume so.

[Roman scoots his chair over and puts his head on Logan's shoulder]

Logan: Hi sweetheart. You really do need to go to bed.

Roman: I will, I will. Let the cat outta the bag, I wanna hear you say it.

Logan: Why?

[Logan looks at Roman, raising his eyebrows. The screen-capture of the chat goes wild, racing]

Roman: I like hearing you say it! It's weeks of pining vindicated.

Logan: Well I suppose I can understand that.

[Logan turns to the camera, clasping his hands together]

Logan: If it wasn't already obvious, Roman and I are dating. I realized about a month, maybe two months ago? I think it would be about two months ago, that sounds about right, right darling?