Chapter Nineteen ~ Logan

ADD-ON TO OVERLOAD WEEK. I also posted the first chapter of a new Sanders Sides book, called 'A Home For Lost Boys'

And now comes the week of silence, see y'all next weekend

{Possible trigger warnings: some discussion of the k word and death, because Logan's talking about Disney Villains (whoa, what?! yeah), mention of stabbing and Slender Man (yes I'm talking about those girls)

If I miss something, I apologize and please let me know}

YouTube

          Improbable_Theorems uploaded: Research Reviews - The Logic Behind Disney's "Worst"

          "As you all know, I have three roommates now. If there is anything they enjoy, it seems to be arguing. Two of them brought up this topic and I found it intriguing. I did some research and these are the conclusions I came to."

-----

Play Video

-----

Logan: Greetings to you all and welcome to the newest installment in the Research Review series.

[Logan stands the center of the screen, in a black button down with a blue tie]

Logan: Before I begin, there is one thing I'd like to address. If you have followed my Twitter over the past month at all, you will know that I gained three roommates. All three are involved in YouTube, as I am.

[Two photos displayed on screen: One is a post from Roman's Instagram @Princey_MUA, the other is a screenshot from one of Patton's DadJokesINC Joke-Off videos]

Logan: The first of the three is a familiar face on YouTube, beauty vlogger and aspiring actor Princey_MUA. I'm sure many of you know his name, Roman Tulio. Living with the man is quite interesting.

[Logan gestures to the side that the Princey photo is on]

Logan: The second is Patton, the originator and producer of the channel DadJokesINC. While his brand and content are not exactly... up my alley? I believe that is the phrase... he is quite successful and a genuinely polite and nice person.

[Logan gestures to the side that the DadJokesINC screenshot is on, then the photos disappear]

Logan: The final of the three is a bit more interesting. After a long discussion of the situation he is in, I decided against even mentioning his channel name in my videos. He made the offer that I could address him by the nickname Ame.

[The photo displayed on screen: a screenshot from Patton's apartment tour video with a blurred out figure sitting on the couch]

Logan: Ame keeps his work life and his personal life completely separate. He believes that he has no connections from his work and every-day life to his channel, and he wants to keep it that way. We have made a deal to keep him out of our videos whenever possible, and if we cannot accomplish that we are to cover his face at the least.

[Three more photos displayed on screen with the first: more screenshots from Patton's tour, and one from Roman's vlog about moving in. Each has a blurred out figure in it]

Logan: I doubt I will have to deal with it, as I always record in the same place and have my set put up in a way where he couldn't wander through the back of it without realizing what was going on.