One

"ALYA! ALYA!"

Alya turned around to see her best friend running towards her. Due to her clumsiness, Marinette tripped over her own shoes, landing in front of Alya.

"Are you okay, girl?" Alya tried hard not to laugh, but she couldn't help it. She bent down and helped her friend up.

"I..." Marinette sighed and then finally raised the certificate she had been holding.

Alya gasped. "No way, girl. You made it. You're the last one who got that certificate!"

Alya hugged her best friend, Marinette hugging back.

"I see you made it, huh?"

Marinette and Alya knew that voice anywhere. They turned around and saw Adrien Agreste folding his arms.

Marinette huffed, turning away. Adrien was the first person to get the certificate.

Basically, the famous fashion designer, which was Gabriel Agreste, was holding up a fashion show. You had to present a good design to show, and later you would see if you made it. You would get a certificate, knowing you made it to the show.

Marinette thought Adrien only got the certificate because he was Gabriel's son. Marinette didn't really like being around Adrien. He was too... flirty.

"Yes, I made it, so what?!" Marinette folded her arms. She didn't really like the fact that she was the last person to get the certificate. She was this close to not making it, but at least she made it and that was one thing to be proud of.

Alya had also made it. She and Nino were the fifth. Alya wasn't really going there to win the show, but to bring Marinette and Adrien close.

Alya had practiced designing whenever she came over to Marinette's bakery, and part of the reason Marinette got it last was because she gave her design in last.

Adrien smirked and inched closer to her. "Well, I'll be looking forward to seeing you there, Dupain-Cheng."

Marinette muttered some words under her breath as Adrien walked away, the smirk still placed on his lips.

"Oh Marinette, he's perfect for you!" Alya hugged her friend again.

"No, he's not! Alya, how can you even think that?!"

"Oh come on, give the guy a chance," Alya rolled her eyes. "You'll see, this fashion show will be the best thing that will ever happen in your life."

Now it was Marinette's turn to roll her eyes. "Let's just go and celebrate and not talk about this guy!"

"Alright then, girl!" Alya laughed as she followed Marinette.

----------

Everyone that got the certificate were here. It was a huge welcoming party for all those that made it. There were 22 of them.

There, Marinette could see most of her schoolmates, including Chloe Bourgeois.

Chloe was the second person to get the certificate. Mostly it was because of her mother, Audrey Bourgeois, but Chloe was also into fashion.

Marinette wasn't exactly happy about that, because she knew Chloe would be trying to get in her way. But she decided to push that thought aside and enjoy the party.

The door turn opened and the Agreste walked in.

"ADRIKINS!" Chloe yelled happily, before running towards her Adrikins.

Marinette rolled her eyes, but she had to admit, she loved how Chloe's face shaped when Adrien ignored her.

Gabriel Agreste cleared his throat. "I'm glad you all are here. This show is going to be a blast, and there will be prizes at the end."

The others nodded as they listened more to Gabriel's words.

"You can bring your parents to escort you to the gate, but they are not allowed to come inside. You all know where the show is being held, right?"

They nodded.

"Good. The show will take place next week Thursday. I hope to see you all there. Whoever doesn't make it to the show will be automatically disqualified and replaced. You can bring some of your stuff with you and you will be staying there for quite some days.

"Materials like beds, bedrooms, bathrooms and showers will be there. You can bring your own toothbrush and your own clothes. Materials you need for the designs will also be taken care of."

Awesome!  Marinette smiled. Materials will be there, so I don't have to bring my own.

She then felt someone looking at her, and once she turned around, she rolled her eyes as Adrien gave her a wink. Seriously, could that guy stop?!

"Alright," Gabriel finally finished. "Enjoy the rest of your day."