Twenty-One

Marinette knew they were never going to get anything done if she and Adrien were in the same room, it would just bring more arguments. So she decided to work in a different room, and so far everything had been going great.

She was almost done. Though she wants sure on how Adrien was doing. She was a bit worried, but she couldn't bring herself to going in the same room as him just to see how he was doing. She didn't want to disturb him, and probably get into another argument with him.

Just a day before they would gather around and show off their pants, Adrien walked inside the room Marinette had been staying in.

"So, this is where you've been," Adrien walked up to her. "I'm done with the pant. All we need is to add the design on it. Are you ready?" Marinette nodded.

"Don't worry. Leave it to me," She took the pant from him. As she did, her fingers touched his finger, and when that happened, a sudden feeling went inside Marinette, as if she would rather stay like this forever. But Adrien took his hand out so quickly as if he couldn't stand it.

Adrien turned away to leave. "You can come in my room once you're done," He said. "We'll keep the design there." The Marinette watched as he left the room, leaving her alone with the design that she was going to do.

+__+

18 people were left once everyone got to the big room, where they were supposed to show off their pants. Marinette hoped that she would be one of those 16 people that made it.

"Stop shaking. There's nothing to worry about!" Adrien rolled his eyes as he took a seat right next to her. "We're going to kill this, especially with that awesome design."

Marinette froze at his words. Then she couldn't help the wide smile that overtook her lips. "You think my design is awesome?"

"Don't think too much about it," Adrien looked to the front as Gabriel entered the room and walked up to he front. "I'm just trying to make you calm down."

Marinette had no idea why her face was burning red. Why would she blushing at just some words Adrien said? She took looked to the front, hoping that Adrien wouldn't look and see her red face.

"First up, Marinette and Adrien. Will you two please come up front?" Gabriel called out. Marinette felt a little nervous that she had to go first, but she stood up anyway and walked to the front with Adrien.

Adrien did all the talking, but that was because Marinette didn't say a word. She lifted up their design instead.

This design had been the hardest so far, and that was because she couldn't concentrate

This design had been the hardest so far, and that was because she couldn't concentrate. All these times the only person that has been on her mind had been Adrien. Though, she did feel that they still did a pretty good job even with all the fightings and arguments.

"Next up... Macy and Cory!" Gabriel called out next. The two girls stepped up. Their design looked like a bunch of paint had splashed on it, and telling from the girls' face, everyone could tell that paint had accidently gotten on their pant.