Forty

"WHAT?!?!"

Chloe smirked as she turned over to Marinette. "It's happening. Let's go closer to hear everything."

Marinette didn't hesitate to nod her head and follow Chloe towards Gabriel's office. Emily had the most horrified look on her face, before she glared at Gabriel.

"You're just lying, right? Lydia is the one getting disqualified, not me!" Emily yelled again. "Ella never told you any of those things, did she?"

Gabriel nodded. "Ella told me that you were the one who took the cameras off so I wouldn't be able to see you."

"I have an idea," Chloe whispered to Marinette. "Gabriel might probably bring Ella over and both sisters will be arguing. If that continues, Gabriel probably might decide to give them another chance."

"What's you plan?" Marinette whispered back.

"We have to get Emily disqualified, before we focus on Ella," Chloe replied. "We go in there, and act as if Emily is to blame for everything."

Marinette chuckled as she started following Chloe inside of Gabriel's office. Gabriel looked up at them, and Emily stared at them, as if she hadn't know they existed.

"Hey," A wide smile then spread on her face. "Marinette and Chloe will tell you the truth. It wasn't all me."

Marinette and Chloe had unbelievable looks on their faces. After everything, Emily really expected them to help her?

"What do you mean?" Marinette folded her arms. "We heard you yelling about how innocent you were. Actually, you aren't. Ella was telling the truth. It's so weird to agree with one of the twins, but it is anyway. You are to blame for everything, Emily."

Emily gasped, her eyes widening as if she couldn't believe this.

"Marinette is right. Emily is to blame. She..." Chloe forced the words to come out of her mouth. "She...forced Ella to bully Rose. She attacked us first, because we got proof of her doing so. Emily was the cause of that fight."

Gabriel gave Emily a look, but Emily was shaking her head, begging Gabriel to not believe them.

"Um, hello?"

Their attentions were all turned to Rose, who had knocked on the opened door. She started coming in, before she cleared her throat.

"Um, the twins were teasing and bullying me, Emily took my phone. She still has it and I just came over to get it back."

Chloe and Marinette grinned at each other. Rose may not know it, but she helped them with those single words. Now it definitely looked like Emily was at fault. Emily had her eyes budged out. She looked over again Gabriel, begging for him not to believe any of these words.

"Rose, you tell the truth. Was Emily really doing all that to you? Or did someone make you say that?" Gabriel was trying to be careful of his decision, Marinette realized. He couldn't make a mistake, but when not one, not two, but five girls were against Emily, he couldn't really believe Emily anymore. Even her own twin had went against her.

Rose frowned a little. "Nobody made me say anything. Emily has my phone and I want it back," She spoke. "I will tell you what I saw before I took off though. Emily and Ella came up to me, teasing me about texting my friend. I'm not sure if Emily forced her sister to do it, but Ella really seemed to be into it.

"Emily took my phone while Ella held me, stopping me from grabbing my phone back. Then Marinette, Chloe and Lydia showed up, saying how they had gotten the whole thing on video. Once the twins heard that, they attacked. Emily attacked first, jumping on top of Chloe.

"While Emily and Chloe were fighting, and Marinette was trying to stop them, Ella charged after Lydia. Ella pulled Lydia's hair, and Lydia hit her. That's when you showed up."

"Hmm..." Gabriel was thinking about it. "This can't be all Emily's fault then. If you say Ella was into it, then Emily didn't force her."

"Like I said,"Rose spoke again, " I'm not sure if she forced her sister or not."

"I didn't!" Emily insisted.

Marinette and Chloe shifted uncomfortably in their spots. They weren't sure about Emily forcing Ella either, but do you get disqualified for lying?

"Call Ella back inside my office," Gabriel ordered. "Please."

Rose nodded, before leaving the office. Minutes later she and Ella walked inside the office. She wasn't sure if Gabriel saw it, but Marinette could see nervousness written all over Ella's face.

"Ella. . . Why don't you say out what you told me before," Gabriel started. He had gotten out a paper now to take notes and judge.

"Um, so. . ." Ella clutched unto her shirt, as if the words were hard to get out. She adverted her eyes from her sister's, seeing that Emily's eyes were begging her to tell the truth.

"I was minding my own business when Emily came up to me, telling me where Rose was. I was confused at first, but then she told us that we could go have fun teasing her," Ella started. "I told her we couldn't, but she told me not to worry about it because she had taken the cameras out."

Gabriel turned to Emily. "Is this true?"

"I..." Emily bit her lower lip. "No! Ella and I took the cameras out together! It wasn't just me!" She blurted out.

Gabriel let out a surprised laugh. "You just gave yourself away, you know that? One of my main rules is to never take the cameras out. I know all the truth," He smirked, "but I'm giving you two twins one last chance to tell me the truth!"

Emily and Ella glanced at each other. Emily glared at her, and Ella quickly looked away. Gabriel leaned back against his chair as he dropped his pen on the table.

"Ella. . . Emily... You both are disqualified from the competition!"

~ Edited ~