Sixty - One

Gabriel had already introduced Nathaniel to the audience, so Nathaniel started heading to the stage. Once he got there, the audience began applauding, some of Nathaniel's friends cheering him on.

Marinette gulped. She was glad Nathaniel was going first. If she could see the way he began, then maybe that'd give her an idea of how to begin her presentation. Beginning and ending presentations were always the hardest for her — the middle, you just had to talk about what ever you were talking about, the easiest part of the whole thing.

Nathaniel didn't introduce him though, or say a few things about himself like most people would, and maybe he hadn't needed to. He just went straight to what he came there for. Taking his first superhero outfit, he held it up for everyone to see. Marinette had to turn a little bit to even take a peek at the outfit, since she was sitting at the back.

"This outfit is bee designed, which means, the superhero wearing it would be a bee superhero

"This outfit is bee designed, which means, the superhero wearing it would be a bee superhero. I was outside this one time, watching a group of irresponsible kids run away from a swarm of bees that were chasing them (it was their fault, by the way). I started to think — bees are very powerful; they sting and hurt.

"I started making drawings of what the bee would look like as a person, then slowly, I transformed that bee person into a bee superhero. I imagine this person as a brave, yet stingy character. When not a superhero, the character has the personality of a brat, the kind of person who would do anything until she gets what she wants, but most of the time turn to her family for help, mostly to show off."

Nathaniel looked around at the audience. Some people were muttering something among themselves. He looked until he spotted someone in particular. "Hmm, sort of like that girl over there." The audience followed his pointing finger, which was pointed directly at Chloe. When they saw who he was pointing at, some of them erupted with laughter.

Marinette clenched her fists. Why did Nathaniel have to call Chloe out like that?! That was absolutely mean, and not the Nathaniel I knew. Seriously! What has changed?!

"This is my first outfit. Now for my second superhero outfit - I picture the character as a cocky, embarrassing guy who try to look cool most of the time but end up looking like a weirdo."