Thirty

Marinette stood up and walked out of the room with the rest of the other girls. She looked around, trying to see if Rose was still around, but she could tell that the girl has ran to her room.

"Poor her," Alya spoke as she walked up to her. "Rose must feel devastated or something."

"Yeah," Marinette nodded.

"So what?!" Emily and Ella walked up to them. "Juleka failed. It's not Rose's fault, so she shouldn't be wasting her time crying for someone that failed."

"Just shut up!" Marinette had had it with these two.

"Actually, the twins are right, Marinette," Chloe spoke. "Rose shouldn't be wasting her time. Juleka just wasn't good enough. She's such a dark person, barely talks to anyone. I'm even surprised she made it this far."

Soon Marinette noticed Adrien walking down the stairs. She watched and clenched her fists as Chloe started walking over to him. She didn't want to, but she felt sort of angry at how Chloe was still trying so hard.

Adrien looked over at the girls, seeing who made it. "Where are Rose and Juleka?"

"Oh, Juleka got eliminated, and Rose is crying as if she's dead," Emily laughed. "But hey, I don't care if she wastes her times crying over someone that's not here anymore."

"Don't you think that's a bit mean!" Adrien growled. "What if it was your sister that got eliminated?!"

"No, that's never going to happen," Emily smirked. "See, my sister and I are the best in this group, therefore we're going to win this competition."

Adrien smirked back. "In case you didn't know, there can only be one winner. And no, none of you two is going to win. I already know someone else who's better than the both of you."

Marinette didn't know why, but she blushed at his words. Chloe's face was also looking red, and maybe it was because she thought Adrien was talking about her. Emily and Ella rolled their eyes and started walking off to their rooms.

"Thank you, Adrien," Chloe suddenly spoke, "for speaking of me like that. I had no idea you thought I would win, but then again, it does make sense."

Lydia face palmed herself. Seriously Chloe?! Are you serious?!

"What? What are you talking about?!" Adrien frowned. "I wasn't talking about you! I was talking about someone else."

"W-what?" Chloe frowned. Then she turned to Marinette, before looking back at Lydia. Lydia just gave her a shrug. "Fine, I get it!" She turned around and stormed back to her room.

Lydia groaned and followed her. I hope she starts to realize that I'm right! After what just happened, I bet she knows I'm right about Adrien liking Marinette.

"I... I gotta head up as well," Marinette lowered her head and started walking away, but Adrien was quick to grab her arm and pull her back.

"Come on, we still have a lot of time left," He gave her a smile. "Why can't you just relax and have fun here?"

"I didn't come here to have fun, Adrien!" Marinette muttered. "Unlike you!"

"Hey, I heard that," Adrien folded his arms. "You don't always have to be stuck in your room all the time. Come outside. We always get to go outside once we finish a round and we're on our break."

"What do you want?!" Marinette groaned. She let Adrien drag her all the way to the door.

"We're going to have fun," Adrien smirked. "I already asked my dad. He said we could go out and relax, and you're coming with me, young lady. You can't say no."

"What if I say later?"

"You can't say that either," Adrien rolled his eyes as he opened the door. "The only thing you can basically say is yes, so... Yeah."

Marinette was dragged outside. Before the door was closed, she saw Chloe glaring at her from inside.

~ Edited ~