Thirty - Two

"A-Alya?"

Hearing her name, Alya pulled away from a red-faced Nino, who was also breathing as hard as she was.

Marinette gasped. "Seriously you two! What happened to the 4th rule Gabriel made?! Why are you guys going this?! You want to get disqualified?!"

"M-Marinette, I just..." Alya stood up and walked closer to Marinette. "I'm so sorry. I couldn't help myself; it was so tough to stay away from Nino like that."

"Why didn't you guys just make out at the next party or something?!" Marinette exclaimed, folding her arms. "Or when we're all taking a break? Why didn't you just kiss then?"

Alya looked down, not knowing what to say, as well as Nino who kept silent.

"Well, you're in luck that I'm not your enemy," Marinette patted her back. "There's no camera in this room, right?!"

"This room is pretty empty, so no," Nino shook his head.

"Huh, but Adrien told me that... Oh, whatever," Marinette frowned. "As long as you promise that this won't happen again, I'll willing to keep your secret."

"Really?" Alya's eyes widened, pulling Marinette into a hug. "Thank you!"

"Now, let's leave before someone catches us," Marinette opened the door, walking out of the room, Alya and Nino following.

~~~

"You know what to do, right?" Chloe asked Lydia one more time. Lydia groaned, and nodded, tired of Chloe making sure that she got the plan.

"Where did you get the idea that you were my boss?!" Lydia exclaimed as both girls walked up the stairs, carrying some of their precious belongings.

"Shut up!" Chloe scoffed, not making eye contact with Lydia. Finally they reached their destination, and they stared at the door for a while.

"You sure about this? What about the camera in her room?" Lydia asked again, a little worried.

"Don't worry, when she left her room, going to look for Alya or something, I snuck in and took the camera off," Chloe explained as she opened the door. "I know Gabriel would be wondering why the camera is off, but it goes well with our plan."

Lydia nodded again as she followed Chloe in. Right inside Marinette's room. "So, where should we hide these stuff?"

Chloe smirked as she headed over to the bed. She then lifted off the pillow and put her necklace there. "That will do."

Lydia stuffed her sketching book in Marinette's drawer, making sure to close it as she turned to Chloe. "There's no way Marinette is going to survive this! By the end of tomorrow, she'll be disqualified!"

"Now let's leave before she comes back!" Chloe chuckled as she started leaving the room. Lydia followed her out, and closed the door on the way.

"When should we exclaim to everyone that our things are lost?" Lydia asked as they slowly made their way back to Chloe's room.

"When she comes back from wherever she is," Chloe answered. "We should get ready and keep a look out to see when she comes."

-----

As Marinette made her way back to her and room, she saw Ella smirk at her. Marinette felt chills up her spine, thinking that the twins probably had another plan up their sleeves.

She decided to ignore Ella as she continued making her way upstairs. Suddenly Chloe was walking up to her, angry.

"You! Chloe pointed a finger at Marinette. "It was you, wasn't it?! You were just so jealous of me and Lydia, weren't you?!"

Gabriel started walking up to the girls, along with a crowd. "What is going on here?"

"I know I'm not mistaken. Lydia and I had our stuff stolen from both our rooms," Chloe explained as Lydia walked up to her, nodding. "We suspect Marinette because she's the only girl that is capable of doing this! She hated us, and wants us to be eliminated!"

"I... I don't know what you're talking about!" Marinette yelled back, confused.

"Right, nice lie!" Lydia folded her arms. "Our cameras in our rooms were taken out, and we found them somewhere else. She must have done that so the camera wouldn't catch her stealing our stuff!"

"What did she steal?" Gabriel sighed, tired already. He never wanted to come across this trouble; he made it perfectly clear when he said he didn't want any cheating, or bullying, or stealing!

"She stole my necklace," Chloe looked away, an upset look on her face. "And she stole Lydia's sketching book."

"I promise you that I don't know what these girls are talking about!" Marinette exclaimed, getting tired of the girl's schemes. "I would never steal, especially from them!"

"Yeah, Marinette is right!" Nathaniel walked out of nowhere. "She didn't steal any of those stuff. Chloe, I checked, and your necklace is safely on your desk in your room. And Lydia, I also checked and your sketchbook is also on your desk in your room. So what are you two girls talking about?!"

Chloe and Lydia looked at each other. "That's impossible!" They yelled at the same time.

"You can go check your rooms if you want," Nathaniel shrugged. "I assure you it's all there."

~ Edited ~