Fifty - Seven

"Design: you are to make two superhero outfits. It could be designed however you like, but both outfits has to have different designs. Also! Marinette is to make three male outfits, while Nathaniel is to make three female outfits.

This time, you will be given two weeks to create your designs, and on Tuesday, 2pm in the afternoon, you will be asked to come to the giant room. There, you'll see many chairs being set up for the audience that's going to be coming, but everyone is expected to come over at 4pm. You are only asked to go to the room, so you can be able to practice your presentation. If you want to skip this opportunity, or prefer to do it in your room, you are allowed to.

You can do many things to prepare for the big final. Maybe sleeping or eating will boost your energy and your confidence (I don't really care what you do, just as long as you don't cheat! I'm watching you!!) But exactly at 4:30pm, you will be called down to the room again, and the finals will begin!

You are to dress up nicely for this round, as it is the finals, and you will be in front of a huge crowd.

Here's How It Will Go!

First you both will be asked to present your superhero outfits. Marinette will go first. Nathaniel will go second. After one has finished presenting his/her outfit, the audience are allowed to ask questions, in which you can answer. If you choose not to answer, just raise your hand up, and you wouldn't have to.

Just to tell you: reporters will be here to watch, and I assume they will ask a lot of questions. This whole thing will be live on the news for others who couldn't make it to watch.

After the both of you have gone, this time, Nathaniel will go first, and present his female outfits. After him, Marinette will go next and present her male outfits.

This time, after the both of you have finished your presentation, the winner won't be announced right away. Both of you will take a 30 minutes break, catching up with your friends and family, or whatever. Once 30 minutes has passed, both of you will come back to the room, and I will announce the winner of the competition.

But...

The winner won't be decided by me. It will actually be decided by the audience. The audience will each be given a large paper that will look like this:

Hero Outfit#1             Hero Outfit#2
Winner-                          Winner-

(Fe)male Outfit#1  (Fe)male Outfit#2
Winner-                       Winner-

(Fe)male Outfit#3
Winner-

The audience are to pick a winner for each outfit.

There will be a bucket, in which I will be looking after, and the audience will put their papers inside of it once they've written the names. The only reason I will be looking after that bucket is so I can watch to make sure that no one from the audience cheats and vote more than once.

Later on, I will count the votes, and will announce the winner from there.

Good Luck to the Both of You!
- Gabriel

That was what was written on the paper that had been given to both Marinette and Nathaniel. Marinette knew Gabriel had sent some information to those who were coming, or those who were planning on coming. Just picturing all those faces staring back at her as she presented her outfits scared her a little, but seeing what the designs were, Marinette didn't feel so scared anymore.

She already knew what to do for her superhero outfits, but the male ones were going to be a little harder.

Wanting to get straight to work, Marinette took a seat at her desk and started flipping through her sketchbook for the perfect designs.

- Edited -