Twenty - Nine

Marinette didn't know why she felt so nervous as soon as she walked inside the big room, but she guessed it was probably the looks Emily and Ella were giving her. She had promised herself and Adrien that she would stay calm about this. No matter what happened, she still tried her best.

Gabriel walked up to the front as usual. "The boys judging is being held in the afternoon, therefore you girls judging is being held now, in the morning." He started off by saying. "I hope you all had enough time to create your amazing skirt design, because if your skirt is unfinished, you will be eliminated."

The girls nodded. There were a total of 9 girls and 7 boys, making that 16 in total. Marinette looked around the room, at the 9 girls. They all looked pretty confident, and you know what? So did she!

"So, we are going to start off with Rose!" Gabriel yelled out. "Can I have Rose up here please?"

Rose quickly stood up and started walking up to the front. She held up her design with such bubbly smile.

As she was explaining her skirt, Gabriel was taking a look at it

As she was explaining her skirt, Gabriel was taking a look at it. Then he wrote something down on his paper, like he always did with the rest of the design.

"Thank you, Rose, for that wonderful design you showed us," Gabriel smiled. "Next, can I have Emily?"

Emily smirked and stood up from her seat. She gave Ella a high five, as if she had already won the whole competition, and then she made her way to the front.

Marinette gulped when she saw the skirt, but she kept reminding herself to keep calm

Marinette gulped when she saw the skirt, but she kept reminding herself to keep calm. She had to keep repeating words in her head, trying to convince herself that she wasn't going out this round.

"Amazing design you got there, Emily," Gabriel smiled. Marinette even saw him give her a thumbs up, which he barely did with others. "Alright, next up, can we have Alya?"

Marinette cheered for her friend as Alya walked up to the front. She had to say, Alya definitely did her best on this round.