Thirty - Eight

J - How are you doing so far?

R - Not too bad. Still missing you.

J - Don't. I want you to focus on the competition. Win it for me.

R - I don't think I can go any further.

Before Rose would read Juleka's next message, she had looked up at the sound of footsteps nearing her. She then quickly looked away when she saw that it was just Ella and Emily, with their usual smirks. Rose stood up to walk away but felt a hand grab her arm, pulling her back.

"Let go!" She growled, slapping the hand away. "Don't touch me!"

Usually she would be nice and polite to everyone, but she wasn't going to be nice to two demons that had just made fun of her for feeling upset over Juleka.

"Awe, is Rose still feeling sad?" Ella held unto her arm as Emily snatched the phone she had been holding. "Texting your friend to tell her how much you miss her?" Ella said again in such a babyish voice, tightening her grip. Rose tried hard not to open her mouth and cry out in pain.

"Ella, you were right," Emily laughed as she scrolled down on Rose's phone. "She was texting her friend. Plus she says she can't do this anymore. Oh my goodness Ella, I think she's going to quit."

"Ha-ha, quite pathetic if you tell me," Ella laughed along.

"No, I think you and your sisters are the pathetic ones!"

Ella and Emily turned around to face three girls that seemed to have caught them. Marinette and Lydia stood behind Chloe, looking tougher than they had ever. Chloe, in front of them, was holding her phone with a devilish smirk.

"Oh please," Ella let go of Rose's arm. "Don't tell me you caught us on video."

"One of the rules Gabriel set for us was not to bully," Marinette reminded. "That's what you were obviously doing to Rose. All we have to do is report, and then you're getting out of here!"

"The both of you!" Lydia added.

Emily rolled her eyes. "We were just teasing her, plus since when did you work together with your enemies, Marinette? What, are you still upset that you and Adrien have broken up?"

Marinette kept her mouth shut, while Chloe looked back at her with a surprised look. "You and Adrien are done? I mean, not complaining or anything, but why?"

"Simple," Emily shrugged. "We got Chloe's phone, checked her messages and read from her messages with a girl named Sabrina about the dare Adrien said he was doing. Yup, that's how we figured it out, Marinette."

"I can't believe you read my messages!" Chloe yelled, clutching unto her phone, not seeming to care about the whole deal with Adrien. "Well, it's a good thing I won't have to worry about you, because you both are getting out of here."

"Or...Are we?" And that was when Emily charged after her.

Before Chloe could figure out what was going on, Emily had jumped on her, tackling her the best way she could, while Chloe tried to pull her off. Marinette and Lydia quickly went to help her, but Ella was quicker. Grabbing Lydia's hair, she pulled it back.

"Argh!!!" Lydia couldn't stand it anymore. Grabbing her hair back, she raised a fist and slammed it against Ella's cheek. Ella fell to the floor, covering her cheek that was hurting badly now.

Chloe managed to pull Emily away from her with the help of Marinette. She gasped out loud as she checked her phone to see if it was okay and not cracked. Thankfully it was.

"You..." Ella wailed, still covering her cheek.

Lydia was breathing hard. She looked down at her fist. She had never meant to hit Ella, and she shouldn't have, no matter how angry she was. She just thought Ella deserved it.

"What is going on here?!"

All the girls turned and saw Gabriel walking up to them. He did not look happy.

"All the others are busy getting ready for the next design; what are you girls doing? I suddenly heard screaming?" Gabriel folded his arms as he waited for someone to answer.

"Mr... Lydia hit me!" Ella ran over to him. "I did absolutely nothing to her. I was just telling her about how my last design was better than hers. Sure, I was bragging, but she..."

"That's not true!" Lydia yelled, getting more irritated.

"Yes, it is!" Emily yelled her. "I saw it with my own two eyes. See the bruise that's on Ella's cheek?"

"I..." Lydia didn't know what to say anymore.

"Wait no, this isn't completely Lydia's fault," Marinette spoke up. "The twins attacked us!"

"Yes, I even have proof of their bullying," Chloe turned on her phone and searched around for the video. "Just wait... It should be...I...Huh?" She looked back up, horrified. "The video...It's gone."

"Oh, stop making such excuses," Emily tried to look pitiful, but the girls could all see her hidden smirk. "You're just pretending you saw us when you didn't. Lydia hit Ella. Why are you two trying to stick up for her?"

Gabriel frown, then before he started walking back to his office, he spoke sharply,

"Ella...Lydia...My office!"

~ Edited ~